Newer Irvine listings with crazy WTF asking prices from equity sellers

Compressed-Village said:
Some, not all. I hope they all sell, so I can get a steep discount.

We can just guess. I repeat guess after the camp issue aka Pok?mon event on TI. They have been selling.

Honestly, as much as my properties has been increased in Irvine. I am really rooting for the under dog. The under dogs here are the ones that continue to be frustrated by high housing cost. Housing, cost can be rental as well. Its far too expensive for young professional to work and live close by Irvine. I hope the under dog will get some light shine on them sooner rather than later.

Burn That Belly said:

one thing in common: the photos are all atrocious

1. take your pictures during the day, with lots of light
2. don't use your iphone
3. don't just use stock model photos

ps. i hope that built-in and cabinets in the cali room at 140 smallwheel have been weather treated because they look like someone stuck indoor materials outside and called it a day

genMid.OC17148052_4_0.jpg

Kings said:
Burn That Belly said:

one thing in common: the photos are all atrocious

1. take your pictures during the day, with lots of light
2. don't use your iphone
3. don't just use stock model photos

ps. i hope that built-in and cabinets in the cali room at 140 smallwheel have been weather treated because they look like someone stuck indoor materials outside and called it a day

genMid.OC17148052_4_0.jpg

That's a good point regarding to those cabinets.  I doubt those cabinets are weather treated, they are not going to stay looking like that for long.

Laguna Altura is very nice inside as well, well maintained and has a very serene, peaceful feel.  Parking on those motorcourt streets though is packed, but the SFR side is quite nice. 

They just added sail shades all over the pool area, feels pretty resort like.  I think it?s worth the premium.

One wonders what LA or HC prices will do once the industrial buildings/towers are put in that patch of land where the horse show was. (405/Laguna Canyon Road/133).

Traffic will be ridiculous, but if you live in LA, it's a pole vault over the 133 and you're at the office.

My .02c

Soylent Green Is People said:
One wonders what LA or HC prices will do once the industrial buildings/towers are put in that patch of land where the horse show was. (405/Laguna Canyon Road/133).

Traffic will be ridiculous, but if you live in LA, it's a pole vault over the 133 and you're at the office.

My .02c

For LA and HC residents, they would be going against traffic during office hours.  Homeowners expect the house prices to increase due to high wage jobs added from the new buildings and the ultra short commute.

Funkie said:
Soylent Green Is People said:

My .02c

For LA and HC residents, they would be going against traffic during office hours.  Homeowners expect the house prices to increase due to high wage jobs added from the new buildings and the ultra short commute.

Are those indistrial buildings and towers like a mall or a plaza? Then I think it would actually boost the price of those homes even more. We know more traffic is bad, but I haven't really seen or heard any place losing appreciation becuase of more traffic. More stuff around might actually become more selling points unless there comes a chemical factory or something.

Burn That Belly said:
This 6 bedroom 3CWG, highest priced in the area is at WTF pricing. $2.5M.  For that money, I might as well go to OH or HC. Has this dark and gloomy feel to it in some rooms. I think it's the paint color not reflecting enough light.
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/21-Gardenia-92620/home/4792983

For that price, I rather just pay a bit more and live at this gorgeous Altair home:https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/113-Spacial-92618/home/145125360
(the yard is to die for)

There is a neighbor only one side (the side is HOA maintained).

What little bit of mello there is on it, is soon to expire. HOA dues are somewhere around $165 a month and it's gated.

Maybe priced a bit high but it will go for over 2.2 million most likely.

Burn That Belly said:
This 6 bedroom 3CWG, highest priced in the area is at WTF pricing. $2.5M.  For that money, I might as well go to OH or HC. Has this dark and gloomy feel to it in some rooms. I think it's the paint color not reflecting enough light.
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/21-Gardenia-92620/home/4792983

For that price, I rather just pay a bit more and live at this gorgeous Altair home:https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/113-Spacial-92618/home/145125360
(the yard is to die for)

• $2.5m home
  • vertical iphone pictures

Back