Newer Irvine listings with crazy WTF asking prices from equity sellers

Just wait another 20-30 years when all the new homes need to be remodeled. Northwood is going to be one of the most expensive neighborhoods in irvine.  Lots like 37 wheeler will command a premium just like irvinehomeshopper has said.

qwerty said:
Just wait another 20-30 years when all the new homes need to be remodeled. Northwood is going to be one of the most expensive neighborhoods in irvine.  Lots like 37 wheeler will command a premium just like irvinehomeshopper has said.

Is Irvine going to become like Arcadia where the people with money will come in and start to renovate the larger lots with large homes driving the price up while people with the 2,000 sq. ft houses on 3,000 sq. ft lots are going to be "stuck" with the 2,000 sq. ft house?

For years while driving through arcadia and temple city, I always thought it was funny to see a 5,500 sq. ft house next to a 1940s 1,200 sq. ft cube. 

Coleman said:
qwerty said:

Is Irvine going to become like Arcadia where the people with money will come in and start to renovate the larger lots with large homes driving the price up while people with the 2,000 sq. ft houses on 3,000 sq. ft lots are going to be "stuck" with the 2,000 sq. ft house?

For years while driving through arcadia and temple city, I always thought it was funny to see a 5,500 sq. ft house next to a 1940s 1,200 sq. ft cube. 

According to IR the appeal of Irvine is that won't happen.
http://ochousingnews.com/blog/mansionization-ordinances-indiscriminant-nose-swinging/

qwerty said:
+1. Only reason NW is a value is Asian/FCB buyer want a new or total turnkey product. In 20-30 yrs, NW will be looking very good.

quattroporte said:
This listing is provided by Mr. Hung

i just want to clarify that i am not affiliated with this listing. while i have thought about getting a real estate license, i still have not.

qwerty said:
quattroporte said:

i just want to clarify that i am not affiliated with this listing. while i have thought about getting a real estate license, i still have not.

At the time of this post, you have given 888 thanks.  That combined with being mistaken for Mr. Hung makes it a very lucky day for you.

aquabliss said:
qwerty said:
quattroporte said:

At the time of this post, you have given 888 thanks.  That combined with being mistaken for Mr. Hung makes it a very lucky day for you.

Didn't even realize. Thanks for the heads up. In addition to the group lotto at the office I think I'll get my own tickets at lunch to take advantage if the luck today :)

qwerty said:
aquabliss said:
qwerty said:
quattroporte said:

Didn't even realize. Thanks for the heads up. In addition to the group lotto at the office I think I'll get my own tickets at lunch to take advantage if the luck today :)

Don't give out anymore thanks, wait till you receive 888 thanks, then you'll be double lucky!

Back