Newer Irvine listings with crazy WTF asking prices from equity sellers

USCTrojanCPA said:
The price on this REO home is actually very good and will probably go over list, but I posted it because I noticed that Bank of America listed it for sale over 4 years after they foreclosed on it... :-\  ???
http://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/85-Legacy-Way-92602/home/4791996

Btw, this is the perfect 3-car garage home for you IHO...only one neighbor...go get it!

WTF? This house sat empty for four years? Can you tell if it was rented out? No wonder my BoA stock is in the gutter.

Tyler Durden said:
Probably had someone squatting in it.  Our neighbor in our old place was doing that... real dodgy stuff.  You never saw him put out a trash can...always stayed with the blinds drawn... only left at night.

This is what happens when there's no HOA and Mello Roos to keep the riff raff out.

Tyler Durden said:
Probably had someone squatting in it.  Our neighbor in our old place was doing that... real dodgy stuff.  You never saw him put out a trash can...always stayed with the blinds drawn... only left at night.
Vampire?

I like the micro location of the home, corner lot, backs a park... but West Irvine is too far north for me.

Honestly though, if you're going to pay close to $1mil, there are other hoods in Irvine that are closer to the 405 that *I* prefer. No doubt someone else will like the West Irvine location better... especially with that lot size. And my knees like the downstairs master, but my kids won't.

That's a great house. If Laguna altura is fetching 500/ft, I can see someone spending 700/ft for this.  Single story, view, highly upgraded. All it takes is one person.

Tyler Durden said:
$700 / sq. foot is what listings in Shady Canyon, Newport Coast (see Kobe's place) and Laguna Beach go for.

That's just nuts to expect one house to sell at that price point when the houses around it can't sell for that much per sq. ft.

You live in the home but you buy the neighborhood.

every new listing tries to set a new comp. these guys are just a little ahead of themselves.

irvinehomeowner said:
Neh... only a 3-car tandem.

I like Vicara but prefer the Plan 3 (3CLG).
I loved Vicara when I went thru the models years ago.  It was just out of my price range at the time.  There was a model with a wine cellar and front and back stairs, loved that model.  Still do.

Nice fridge, but not for 1.1 mil!

OC13213528_3_1.jpg

http://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/41-Midnight-Sky-92620/home/5959375

Tyler Durden said:
Seriously, who cares about the refrigerator when you are buying a house?

Its considered personal property unless specifically included by the seller in the purchase contract!

This isn't Santa Ana bro, people don't strip the house before handing over the keys.  Built-in fridges are a fixture attached to the house.

Tyler Durden said:
test said:
Tyler Durden said:

Its considered personal property unless specifically included by the seller in the purchase contract!

This isn't Santa Ana bro, people don't strip the house before handing over the keys.  Built-in fridges are a fixture attached to the house.

Read what i wrote fool, it still applies regardless...

And since English is obviously not your first language, have someone else who understand words larger than 1 syllable read it to you - it might make more sense.

You must be deaf, dumb and blind.  Let me repeat - Built-in fridges are a fixture attached to the house.  That means it's NOT personal property.  It must be specifically EXCLUDED in the purchase contract dumb ass!!!

test said:
Tyler Durden said:
test said:
Tyler Durden said:

Read what i wrote fool, it still applies regardless...

And since English is obviously not your first language, have someone else who understand words larger than 1 syllable read it to you - it might make more sense.

You must be deaf, dumb and blind.  Let me repeat - Built-in fridges are a fixture attached to the house.  That means it's NOT personal property.  It must be specifically EXCLUDED in the purchase contract dumb ass!!!

test, relax. You should go get your blood pressure checked. With all the CAPS, bold, and "!!!" marks, you are going to pop a blood vessel in the tiny head of yours. If that happens, we will truly miss our TI troll.......

Back