Newer Irvine listings with crazy WTF asking prices from equity sellers

The fact that we think a house next to the freeway is worth 2.8m without the ghost tells one exactly that Irvine market makes zero sense. Irvine home prices are artificially jacked up and supported by FCBs. The primary residence owners are the ones suffering because they are paying for the artificially inflated price. it's all good and fun until something bad happens on the political side.
AI, is Artificial and selling like hot cakes.😀

Narc out a dozen or so FCB's and their money brokers to the Central Committee and you could see some Irvine home price reductions.... (story speaks of Australia and Singapore home prices, but what happens there, happens here as well)

Last edited:
Narc out a dozen or so FCB's and their money brokers to the Central Committee and you could see some Irvine home price reductions.... (story speaks of Australia and Singapore home prices, but what happens there, happens here as well)

There is a third option... Just buy in a nice area outside of Irvine.

This property is back up for a 2nd bite of the apple flip. The original owner purchased it from Taylor Morrison on 1/31/22 for $2,681,500 and then flipped it to a cash buyer for $3,120,000 on 5/18/23. Now the new owner wants to flip it for 20% more than what they bought it for in May.

Prediction....this one will sit with price reduction/s because it's not going to sell for over $1,000/sf even with a bigger lot.

This property is back up for a 2nd bite of the apple flip. The original owner purchased it from Taylor Morrison on 1/31/22 for $2,681,500 and then flipped it to a cash buyer for $3,120,000 on 5/18/23. Now the new owner wants to flip it for 20% more than what they bought it for in May.

Prediction....this one will sit with price reduction/s because it's not going to sell for over $1,000/sf even with a bigger lot.
This makes me wonder why agents on Youtube are saying that Olivewood starts at high $2M on their smallest floorplan, which is 2870 sq ft, and most lots are very small. That would be around $1,000/sq ft or higher. And these were supposed to start at $2.2-$2.3M when IP was about to release them back in June.

There's no way PS is $1,000/sq ft when even OH is struggling to get that.

GP 3 level home sold last month. Flip it a month later with asking price $380k increase. This guy must be smoking something. 😎

The fact that we think a house next to the freeway is worth 2.8m without the ghost tells one exactly that Irvine market makes zero sense. Irvine home prices are artificially jacked up and supported by FCBs. The primary residence owners are the ones suffering because they are paying for the artificially inflated price. it's all good and fun until something bad happens on the political side.
Someone on another forum shared they worked on the fix up reno there and one of the rooms still emits an odor.. and there was a hole in the second floor where the killer placed the bodies.

@Danimal - these flips are simply money laundering ops. No rational buyer and their ethical realtor would put an offer forward on these homes.

It’s not even just the larger properties, even smaller condos like 154 Canvas, Irvine, CA 92620 that’s currently on the market. It was purchased for 852k back in August and now a few months later posted for 200k more. I’m hearing they already got offers over list by 100k. FCB of course.

GP 3 level home sold last month. Flip it a month later with asking price $380k increase. This guy must be smoking something. 😎

To make matters worse, it's actually a condo and not SFH. 2.68m for a condo guys. If that doesn't say Irvine market is whack, idk what does.

Last edited:

I don't condone, human trafficking, drug dealing and other shady practices, to move money.

Unfortunelately, these are some of the ways that some money managers uses to transfer money out. History teaches us is that smart money will flight to safety whereever that is. Looking around the world, where would you put your money that is relatively safe and governs with laws and rights? The United State still comes out on top. The more suppression of these practices done and employ the more aggressive actions will be taken to keep their money safe. So if it cost more, they don't care. If the house sitting empty for years, they don't care.

I love my neighbors, always pay their HOA dues on time, always pay their taxes on time, most of all, they are so quiet, never here. What not to love about and absent neighbor who mind their own business and never ever bother you. Irvine is a dream city. :)

82h7je.jpg

@irvinebullhousing - these vacant homes could have been sold to real families at a genuine price, enriching the neighborhood, rather than "money managers" and those they help skirt the law. Tolerating a little bit of fraud means you're going to see a great deal more of it, and it's accompanying problems like birth tourism, trafficking, etc.

Better to live next door to real people today than real trouble down the line.

Let’s see, I used to live next to real people, “husband and wife yelling at each other” with bedroom wide open and we can hear every word was said.

It was not nice words in the heat of anger. Dog poop on my lawn, next door neighbor gives me a dirty look when I approach, I turn around and avoid confrontation.

Teenage kids play in the park and use every foul language when miss a hoop. Two doors down from me think their 6 feet weeds shrub was a nice front yard feature.

There is no perfect place, just must deal with what you given, and make lemon out of lemonade is my motto.

Is Irvine the only place that is overly overpriced? Some are, yes. That’s why we have this thread created. I am a firm believer in free market will dictate pricing. You can ask for the moon, doesn’t mean you will get it. Genuine price, to me is too high, is cheap for someone else. That’s the same reason, when transplant from California to Floridian hate them because they bought it for,,,,,well cheap in California term. So its relative.

And the last time I needed help, my kid’s school friend’s parents were there to help. And for real help, I asked my gardener. And for real, real help, home depot day labor or I often go to Laguna Cayon Road across from Ghanal Lumber in Laguna Beach for good labor. Help is not the issue for me.

Free market dictating the price is fine. However, with FCBs involved, it's no longer a free market, but an artificially inflated market and it REALLY hurts real families wanting to LIVE in Irvine.

Free market dictating the price is fine. However, with FCBs involved, it's no longer a free market, but an artificially inflated market and it REALLY hurts real families wanting to LIVE in Irvine.
Here is the key words. "Wanting to Live in Irvine", nothing wrong with renting. Price is high, rent in Irvine.

Someone gonna say, "let's regulate this market and stop foreigner from buying." Okay, that will fix it. Regulating market by some laws, then we will have a free market. Make sense?

Here is the key words. "Wanting to Live in Irvine", nothing wrong with renting. Price is high, rent in Irvine.

Someone gonna say, "let's regulate this market and stop foreigner from buying." Okay, that will fix it. Regulating market by some laws, then we will have a free market. Make sense?
You do know capitalism isn’t something that doesn’t require checks and balances right? Regulations are needed otherwise it will be complete chaos. So if you were to regulate it from foreign buyers, it’s still a free market but for locals. So you won’t screw the local people over?

Everyone, including me love a low price. Who doesn't? Looks what happen when the prices were low.

It got bid up. There goes the low price. And some even thougt the price were too high and advised people not to buy.

Oh, well, 10 years from now, who's know, looking back today price might be too low....Inflation magic will do this.

Back