New Toll Brothers Home Lake Forest 4bd/4bth for rent, $5500/month + utilities

Someone is asking $7500/mo rent for a 4 bed 3 bath house in LF, 1712 sq ft. Looking at the side yard it resembles detached condo. X_X
It doesn't even have a full driveway. Check price history on asking rent $.

Someone is asking $7500/mo rent for a 4 bed 3 bath house in LF, 1712 sq ft. Looking at the side yard it resembles detached condo. X_X

Note the listing agent. They have other listings at astronomical rates. I think they have a particular pool of clients that doesn't mind paying those rates in exchange for... monthly contracts?

There are always idiots who think LF is the sh!t.

It's funny that it mentions "NO MELLO ROOS" in the description. MR has no effect whatsoever on a renter. I mean, aren't you supposed to charge less for rent if you didn't have to pay MR on your house? Instead, you're charging a ridiculous $7500/mo. 😂

I always wondered about people asking an insane amount in rent that they have no hope of getting. Is that some accounting trick where they can write off the loss, or inflate the value of their assets at the cost of cash flow?

$7500 is def a high amount, would love to get that, but for the Meadows $5200-5700 is much more reasonable and most of the rentals have been going for this range

They are asking that much because the home is most likely furnished. I tell my landlord clients that renting furnished homes for a much higher rent is very difficult and best to rent them vacant. That Clover floor plan rents out for around $4,200 +/- per month.

They are asking that much because the home is most likely furnished. I tell my landlord clients that renting furnished homes for a much higher rent is very difficult and best to rent them vacant. That Clover floor plan rents out for around $4,200 +/- per month.
Do you think this was actually rented out at 4.9k? (Wasn't supposed to be rented out due to 1 year rule)
Has more square footage than Clover but at 3bed/2bath

This is a good example of why young people should have roommates. Would you rather live in a cramped one bedroom for $2500 a month or have “half” of a four bedroom with a patio, driveway etc. no brainer here if you can find anyone reasonable.

Do you think this was actually rented out at 4.9k? (Wasn't supposed to be rented out due to 1 year rule)
Has more square footage than Clover but at 3bed/2bath
The owner can get in trouble if the renter gets reported to HOA. I believe the terms of purchasing a place at The Landing is no one can rent out the unit for the first year.

Back