New Posting in Laguna Niguel

Hahaha, I went to the house to look at it. Someone took the key from the lock box and did not put it back, so no entry. Personally I think there will be a bidding war on this house. Not that there is any specific reason I think that way, it is just a feeling. If you do decide to write, PM me. If we decide to write, I will PM you. There is no sense in IHB folk trying to outgun each other and having the sellers agent play games to pump our offers up more than necessary.

I almost learned a lesson the hard way on a property in Ladera. The sellers agent was playing games stating that we need to offer more to be considered since there were multiple offers. We put in a second offer quite a bit more than we thought we should. We got cold feet and backed out after a week. I see the property is still listed as of today but with a significant price drop. The asking is now $32K less than what our offer was for.

[quote author="stone007" date=1255609380]Can someone get me the scoop on this house, like how much it went back to the bank for?</blockquote>

It shows in the sales history on Redfin what it went back to the bank for:

Aug 28, 2009 Sold $893,019 4.2%/yr Public Records

[quote author="graphrix" date=1255613390][quote author="stone007" date=1255609380]Can someone get me the scoop on this house, like how much it went back to the bank for?</blockquote>

It shows in the sales history on Redfin what it went back to the bank for:

Aug 28, 2009 Sold $893,019 4.2%/yr Public Records</blockquote>
They got the property out to the market in less than 60 days, not bad.

Back