New Pocket Listing - Sagewood Plan3 in Pavilion Park (135 Cardinal)

usctrojancpa

I was going to list a beautifully upgraded Sagewood Plan 3 in Pavilion Park (my most expensive listing ever) in mid-October that I helped my client buy from Shea Homes when one of my other clients was looking to buy a larger home with a good sized just like the Sagewood Plan 3 home.  As fate would have it, the timing worked out for both of my clients and they were able to come to terms. Best part for the seller was not having to list the home officially for sale.  The closing price for the home was $1,418,000.  Big congrats to both the buyer and seller.

Here is the Redfin link of the listing:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/135-Cardinal-92618/home/51683001

USCTrojanCPA said:
I was going to list a beautifully upgraded Sagewood Plan 3 in Pavilion Park (my most expensive listing ever) in mid-October that I helped my client buy from Shea Homes when one of my other clients was looking to buy a larger home with a good sized just like the Sagewood Plan 3 home.  As fate would have it, the timing worked out for both of my clients and they were able to come to terms. Best part for the seller was not having to list the home officially for sale.  The closing price for the home was $1,418,000.  Big congrats to both the buyer and seller.

Here is the Redfin link of the listing:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/135-Cardinal-92618/home/51683001

Nice. And Happy ThanksGiving to all.

Thank you to USC for an easy sale.  I was slightly hesitant to have him list my house because he usually does stuff under/around $1 million. But I?m glad I used him especially after calling a few ?neighborhood? ?expert? agents who didn?t believe in my price.

Some pros:
- Great commission structure. I won?t go into deal specifics here since YMMV.
- Ease of communication. Texts, emails and calls are typically answered within a few hours. He?s helpful with the ins and outs of the transaction.
- Client base. Since he?s been at it for so long in Irvine, he has a good client base. I was slightly worried about his FCB reach but I learned over the last year, most cash buyers want a discount so meh.
- Strategist. He thinks outside the box and comes up with different strategies for the sale. He advised me on timing, pricing, deal structure, etc.
- Nice guy. He?s a nice guy who really cares about his clients.

At the end of the day, he?s a deal junkie who loves the art of a great deal. Highly recommend him for all your buying and selling needs.

BIGBLUE said:
Thank you to USC for an easy sale.  I was slightly hesitant to have him list my house because he usually does stuff under/around $1 million. But I?m glad I used him especially after calling a few ?neighborhood? ?expert? agents who didn?t believe in my price.

Some pros:
- Ease of communication. Texts, emails and calls are typically answered within a few hours. He?s helpful with the ins and outs of the transaction.
- Client base. Since he?s been at it for so long in Irvine, he has a good client base. I was slightly worried about his FCB reach but I learned over the last year, most cash buyers want a discount so meh.
- Strategist. He thinks outside the box and comes up with different strategies for the sale. He advised me on timing, pricing, deal structure, etc.

At the end of the day, he?s a deal junkie who loves the art of a great deal. Highly recommend him for all your buying and selling needs.

And he drives Porsche or Aston Martin?

the.irvine said:
BIGBLUE said:

Some pros:

You haven?t been on TI long enough. For USC it is ?Porsche, there is no substitute.?

iacrenter said:
the.irvine said:
BIGBLUE said:

Some pros:

You haven?t been on TI long enough. For USC it is ?Porsche, there is no substitute.?

Don?t forget the Prius

rickr said:
iacrenter said:
the.irvine said:
BIGBLUE said:

Some pros:

Don?t forget the Prius

Haha  Gotta have a beater for those longer trips to San Diego and LA with that green carpool sticker.  :D

iacrenter said:
the.irvine said:
BIGBLUE said:

Some pros:

This is true, I do have a bit of a Porsche addiction.  ;)

USCTrojanCPA said:
iacrenter said:
the.irvine said:
BIGBLUE said:

Some pros:

Congrats to seller/buyer and of course USC for another job well done.  This would be any seller's dream come true - no open house and don't have to deal with low-ball offers. 
USC - I see a brand new 2018  Panamera in your drive way soon haha  ;D

Roger said:
This would be any seller's dream come true - no open house and don't have to deal with low-ball offers. 

This cannot be overstated enough. Not having to open up the house daily for showings was a huge benefit. 

Roger said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
iacrenter said:
the.irvine said:
BIGBLUE said:

Some pros:

Congrats to seller/buyer and of course USC for another job well done.  This would be any seller's dream come true - no open house and don't have to deal with low-ball offers. 
USC - I see a brand new 2018  Panamera in your drive way soon haha  ;D

You know, even being the big Porsche fan that I am I just liked the Panny...just doesn't look right to me.  I did a get grown up car that BIGBLUE saw...a 2018 Cayenne but I'll be selling that in Jan 2018 because I wanted the write-off and will be leasing a Macan S in Jan 2018.  I'll have the Cayenne at the open house at Newington this weekend if anyone is interested in buying it.  haha

lnc said:
the.irvine said:
Panamera is for slightly older people. Folks like USC should have "911-carrera-4s-cabriolet"
https://www.porsche.com/usa/models/911/911-carrera-models/911-carrera-4s-cabriolet/

If the car does not has a big rear wing, USC is not interested.  :)

This is true, the only 911s that I like are the ones with wings that can hit the track (I even wasn't interest in the 991R or the GT3 Touring Package).  As my track buddies know..."no wing = no care"  haha

That being said, I will be driving in a "grown up" car....going around in the GT cars is fun but the Macan will be a better real estate car (I'll still bring out the GT cars every now and again to mix things up). 

BIGBLUE said:
lnc said:
the.irvine said:
Panamera is for slightly older people. Folks like USC should have "911-carrera-4s-cabriolet"
https://www.porsche.com/usa/models/911/911-carrera-models/911-carrera-4s-cabriolet/

If the car does not has a big rear wing, USC is not interested.  :)

I am not a car person but I think Martin showed up in a different car for each visit. They all had wings except for his ?beater? and his latest/greatest.

Remember I mentioned that I had a "car" problem?  But hey, isn't the first step towards recovery admitting that you have a problem? lol

BIGBLUE said:
Roger said:
This would be any seller's dream come true - no open house and don't have to deal with low-ball offers. 

This cannot be overstated enough. Not having to open up the house daily for showings was a huge benefit.
I think Martin/Soylent already knew who i will be contacting to list my place when I am ready to upgrade  ;D  Congrats for the new place Bigblue  8)

Back