New Name

effenheimer_IHB

<p>No longer have a blog, not tracking flips, username didn't make any sense.</p>

<p>This one looks respectable at first glance. Like me.</p>

<p>Speaking of which, a real 1br just popped below $225k out there. Their lowest-price property came down to $209k, and there's a 2/2 under $275k now.</p>

<p>You don't like the name? Hey, I'm not here for the chicks, ya know. </p>

<p>Why so great? I thought it was kinda dumb from day one, but it didn't matter since my intent was to simply be an anonymous blogger PO'd at OC RE prices.</p>

<p>Now I'm done blogging but I seem to spinning-up some kind of on-line persona over here. Which I'm not proud of, but I digress. I need a better name. </p>

Oh, I'll get over it eventually. You gotta do what'cha gotta do.

BTW, <a href="http://orangecounty.citysearch.com/profile/42694817/?brand=smx_restaurant-nc">Zocalo</a> on Tustin Ave between First & Fourth - We went for lunch and it was ok. If you like the live mariachi, then it would be ok. I thought it was a little too loud (just the trumpets) and the food was overpriced. At least now I can say I've been there and won't ask, "Oooh, what's that place?" anymore.

Besides, I can have fun with this. Interest rates lowered? That's just Effengreat! What am I saving for? <em>Das Effenhaus</em>! What's broken in my garage? My Effenmoto!

<p>Not as much as <a target="_blank" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0bKq3x74UE">this guy</a>.</p>

<p>Besides, I don't have a kitchen to remodel, crown molding to install, hedges to trim, or light fixtures to replace. Ah, the life of a renter. </p>

<p>Oh did anyone see the half page ad for Emc/Bear Stearns now hiring for loss mitigation in the OCR sports page? </p>

<p>"Loan officers and underwriters encouraged to apply."</p>

<p>I felt like they were saying "come see what you have done and now fix it." </p>

<p>Oh that reminds me I need email Padilla because the rumor is Daniel Sadek had to close QLF because of a $5mil marker.</p>

<p> </p>

Back