New Listing - Zinnia Plan 3 attached condo @ Cypress Village (51 Tallowood)

usctrojancpa

Earlier this evening I listed a 2-level Zinnia Plan 3 attached condo located in Cypress Village on MLS. The home features 3 upstairs bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a side yard with 1,410sf along with only one common wall as it's a corner unit. The home is listed at $1,050,000.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing the home. I'll be hosting open houses next weekend (Saturday and Sunday, November 5th and 6th) from 1-4pm.

Here is the Redfin link:

Pictures and the virtual tour and 3D Matterport are in the link below:

Got word earlier today from escrow the this transaction closed. The sales price was $1,030,000. Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

Congratulations! I'm sure conditions are a lot harder to make a sale.

Yes with the market having shifted it's important to focus on the presentation (clean, staged, declutted, etc) and pricing with some cushion to negotiate down. I told the seller that we would close somewhere between $1m to $1.05m so the best strategy was to price it at the high end of that estimate of $1.05m and have room to go down if we got an initial offer at the lower end of the range. Last thing that I want is for one of my listings to end up in my WTF listing thread. haha

Back