New Listing - Stonetree Manor Plan 2 in Woodbury (171 Sanctuary)

usctrojancpa

I wanted to give everyone a heads up that I listed a beautiful Stonetree Manor Plan 2 home in Woodbury.  The home features 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (including a downstairs bedroom and full bathroom) with 2,104sf of living space.  It is competitively priced at $850,000 and the seller will review all offers next Monday.  PM me or email (mmania001@yahoo.com) if you are interested in seeing the home.

Pictures and the virtual tour are up in the link below:

www.171Sanctuary.com

Here's the link to the listing on Redfin:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/171-Sanctuary-92620/home/7214660

I'll also have an open house on Saturday and Sunday at 1-4pm (Sept 19th & 20th).  I'll have treats for the TI crowd so come by and say hello.  ;)

Third offer came in around midnight.  All the buyers have been sent counters which are due by Wednesday at 10pm.

thomasj said:
Wow it looks absolutely awesome! Let us know when it's sold.

Thank you, the seller did a wonderful job in getting the home ready to sell.  I'll keep everyone on here posted on the status as it changes. 

paperboyNC said:
11 days from list to pending. On Fire!

Thanks.  No big mystery here....price right + get the home looking great = going into escrow fast.  What's the point of lingering like a bad habit on the market?  Watch, the other two Plan 2 models on the market are going to sit around on the market for a while.  All you do is chase the market down.  Time is money! 

Got official word from escrow that the transaction has officially recorded and closed.  The closing price on the home was $850,000.  I represented both the buyer and seller on the transaction.  Congrats to both parties. 

Back