New Listing - Single Story Turtle Rock Detached Home (19412 Sierra Luna Rd)

Fricking incredible! Posters like LL says market is going to hell and you’re getting multiple offers and possible bidding war. Another example of RE mania brought to you by Martin. 😋
I didn't say it was going to hell, I said it was going down... and it has gone down by 9% in 9 months!!

Got word from escrow that earlier this afternoon the transaction closed. The sales price was $3,600,000 and I represented both the buyer and seller. Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

However, there is a bit more to the story that I also represented the buyer. The buyer was already working with an agent for the past few years but came to my open house without their agent because their agent didn't even mention to them that my home was listed for sale. I could clearly tell that this buyer was interested in the home and when I asked them if they were working with an agent the reply I got was..."Yes, but we at the end of the line with him he didn't understand what we are really looking for"...so then I proceeded to give them my card and get their contact info. The next day they called me because they were interested in making an offer so I met them at their Northwood home the Monday after the open houses. During the course of the conversation, they told me that they'd want to sell their Northwood home if they bought Sierra Luna so I told them that I have a buyer who has been outbid a few times and is looking for their type of home. Long story short, I set up a private showing for the next day and after the Sierra Luna buyer got the home into escrow came to terms to sell their Northwood home to my other buyer which closed yesterday for $1,950,000.

I've never had a situation where I represented both parties on a related transaction but it was a great experience making 3 clients happy all because of me meeting new clients at my Sierra Luna open house. Funny story was that the Sierra Luna buyer that I met at the open house told me that he knew he was going to use me when I mentioned to him that I provided commission rebates to all my buyers before he even had a chance to ask me for one. This is why I love doing my own open houses, I've met so many great clients at open houses that I wouldn't have otherwise.

Congrats Martin. I am surprised the Turtle Rock house was able to sell at LP considered T-bone location which is big no no for lots of buyers.

Congrats Martin. I am surprised the Turtle Rock house was able to sell at LP considered T-bone location which is big no no for lots of buyers.

It's a unicorn type of property, very few newer single level homes with large lots in all of Irvine. The home is actually tucked in the corner of the street so if you drove straight into the home off the street you'd hit the corner of the garage by the side yard.

Back