New Listing - Single Family Home in San Jose (7244 Martwood Way)

usctrojancpa

Earlier today I listed a recently renovated single family home located in the desirable Almaden Valley area of San Jose on MLS. The home was built in 1985 and features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and 1,470sf. The home is priced to sell fast at $1,388,000

PM or email me if you know anyone that might be interested in seeing the home. I'll be hosting open houses this weekend from 12-5pm on Saturday March 23rd and from 12-4pm on Sunday March 24th as I'm flying up to San Jose Saturday morning.

Here is the Redfin link:

I'll post up all of the pictures and 3D Matterport once it becomes available.

This is the first time I'm listing a home for sale north of LA but my broker at Keller Williams lined everything up so that I could do it so definitely a very exciting new experience. Have license, will travel couldn't be truer! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Show those NorCal realtors how it's done the OC way. Razzle dazzle them with another lightning quick, over asking price sale based on your signature professional services. Cheers to your success!

Last edited:
Thanks gang. Showings start Wednesday afternoon and I'll personally be there to host both open houses this weekend.

Back