New Listing - Silverleaf detached condo @ Portola Springs (108 Excursion)

usctrojancpa

On Wednesday morning, I listed a 2-level Silverleaf Plan 1 detached condo located in Portola Springs on MLS. The home was built by California Pacific Homes in 2017 features 3 upstairs bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and an upstairs lot with 1,570sf along with 2 side yards. The home is listed at $1,200,000 to sell fast.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing the home. I'll be hosting open houses this weekend (Saturday and Sunday Sept 23th and 24th) from 1-4pm.

Here is the Redfin link:

Pictures and the virtual tour and 3D Matterport are in the link below:

Come on over if any of you are in the area and say hello. :cool:(y)

On Wednesday morning, I listed a 2-level Silverleaf Plan 1 detached condo located in Portola Springs on MLS. The home was built by California Pacific Homes in 2017 features 3 upstairs bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and an upstairs lot with 1,570sf along with 2 side yards. The home is listed at $1,200,000 to sell fast.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing the home. I'll be hosting open houses this weekend (Saturday and Sunday Sept 23th and 24th) from 1-4pm.

Here is the Redfin link:

Pictures and the virtual tour and 3D Matterport are in the link below:

Come on over if any of you are in the area and say hello. :cool:(y)

You could place your new listings on the Broker Preview list for Irvine @usctrojancpa and introduce them to the local Realtors. Meetings are held at Lampost Pizza (Walnut and Culver) on Wednesdays at 9am. It's worthwhile exposure and a friendly environment.

Back