New Listing - Sagewood Evergreen home @ The Meadows (170 Hill)

usctrojancpa

Earlier this week I listed a brand new Sagewood plan from Evergreen at The Meadows. The home features 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, an upstairs loft, and a downstairs office with 3,795sf of living space. The listing price is $2,199,000.

PM me or email (mmania001@yahoo.com) if you are interested in viewing this home. I'll be hosting an open house this weekend, 1-5pm on Saturday and Sunday, May 6th and 7th.

Here is the Redfin link:

Below is the link to the pictures and 3DMatterport virtual tour:

Just curious, I noticed in the description that the home has solar and is under NEM 2.0 which is transferable to the new owner.

Did you find that this was a difference maker or added any value to the home price? I figure now that NEM 2.0 cannot be attained unless you purchase a home that is already under NEM 2.0, the supply is finite and as SEC rates increase this will become a more attractive point of sale in the future.

Just curious, I noticed in the description that the home has solar and is under NEM 2.0 which is transferable to the new owner.

Did you find that this was a difference maker or added any value to the home price? I figure now that NEM 2.0 cannot be attained unless you purchase a home that is already under NEM 2.0, the supply is finite and as SEC rates increase this will become a more attractive point of sale in the future.

It really didn't come up with any of the buyers that came to the open house but I believe that it will becomes a bigger and bigger value as time goes on. I'm glad that I upsized my solar system as I got it before the rates started to increase last summer and fall plus I got the windfall of the tax credit getting bumped back up to 30%.

NEM3_Compare_4.webp

Got word earlier this afternoon that the transaction closed today. The sales price was $2,250,000 or $51,000 above the listing price. Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

Wait isn't this home like ~3500 sqft?

Don't see master retreat or bonus room conversion downstairs. How did the 3795 came about? Just curious.

Congrats on closing. I remember you had mentioned you and/or your father was grabbing one.

Those people that sold in January kinda oof it. But I suppose you can never really time these things perfectly...

Don't see master retreat or bonus room conversion downstairs. How did the 3795 came about? Just curious.

Congrats on closing. I remember you had mentioned you and/or your father was grabbing one.

Those people that sold in January kinda oof it. But I suppose you can never really time these things perfectly...
Something is fishy with Martin's listings. 😂

I remember his listing of 119 White Jasmine was more than 100 sq ft than what IP listed. 109 White Jasmine had the correct sq ft.

Now this one is more than 200 sq ft than what TB listed.

I just went to check out Evergreen and Redwoods a couple of weeks ago. The biggest one of the Evergreen floorplans was like 3570 sq ft.

Yes, my father purchased the home and decided to sell it. I incorrectly used the same square footage as the builder one on Royal which had the master retreat. I'm going to have MLS change it to the correct number which is 3,572sf.

Something is fishy with Martin's listings. 😂

I remember his listing of 119 White Jasmine was more than 100 sq ft than what IP listed. 109 White Jasmine had the correct sq ft.

Now this one is more than 200 sq ft than what TB listed.

I just went to check out Evergreen and Redwoods a couple of weeks ago. The biggest one of the Evergreen floorplans was like 3570 sq ft.

The White Jasmine square footage was based upon the auto populated square footage from the county tax records. The builder square footage is only an estimate.

The White Jasmine square footage was based upon the auto populated square footage from the county tax records. The builder square footage is only an estimate.
I know that you pulled it from the county tax records, but I'm quite sure that it wasn't the correct square footage.

109 White Jasmine, which is the same floorplan, says 2536 sq ft, which matches with what IP listed.

Actually, even if it's only an estimate, it's VERY close to the final square footage. And since you know that IP builds cookie cutter, there's no way that two homes of the same floorplan would have different square footage. And there's no way that the actual square footage would be more than 100 sq ft bigger than the estimate. There's no way IP would give you that much more space. :ROFLMAO:

I believe that it was mentioned that whatever going into county tax records is based on what the appraiser (when newly bought) says, which I think was bull crap. I know that appraisers don't actually do the actual measurements of each room. When I looked at the appraisal of my Eastvale home, it only listed the measurements of the exterior walls.

Back