New Listing - Portarosa condo in Brea (2506 Sanabria Lane)

usctrojancpa

Earlier this morning I listed a turnkey condo in the gated Portarosa community in Brea near the Birch Hills Golf Course on MLS. The condo was built in 2017 by Lennar and features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms along with a spacious front patio with 1,682sf of living space. The home is listed at $750,000.

Showings to start on Saturday and Sunday April 10th/11th from 11am to 5pm. PM or email me if you are interested in seeing it.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Brea/2506-Sanabria-Ln-92821/home/167413959

Pictures and the 3D Matterport and virtual tour are in the link below:

www.2506Sanabria.com

12 offers came in over the past 3 days.  I'll be sending out best & final counters tomorrow morning which will be due back by Thursday at 8pm.

Just got word from escrow that we are officially closed.  The sales price was $800,000 with a 2-month free rent back to the seller from the buyer.  I did represent both the buyer and seller, congrats to both.

LiefinIrvine said:
50K above list in Brea and 2 months free rent, Way2Go @USCTrojanCPA. Even in this seller's market, a good agent makes a difference ...

Thank you.  The other benefit to the seller was that they paid less in commission because I also represented the buyer.

Back