New Listing - Hillside Plan 2 detached condo in Portola Springs (107 Plum Lily)

The California Court Company said:
looks like priced changed to 1.675 and went pending. close to 1.7 for a 3/2...

That's why I said it was nuts. My brand new Bluffs 2, with $135k upgrades, cost me $1.685M.  Original price was $1.55M.

Bluffs 2 is bigger, and 4/3, brand new, cost less than this resale and 3/2.
It is crazy.

Ready2Downsize said:
CalBears96 said:

That's why I said it was nuts. My brand new Bluffs 2, with $135k upgrades, cost me $1.685M.  Original price was $1.55M.

Much bigger too isn't it?

Bluffs 2 is bigger, and 4/3, brand new, cost less than this resale and 3/2.
It is crazy.

Ready2Downsize said:
CalBears96 said:

Much bigger too isn't it?

Yes, bigger too. Bluffs 2 is 2606 sq ft. And my lot is one of the bigger ones in the community, at 3889 sq ft lot size. The base price, without the lot premium, was $1.48M, but the lot size would have been 2808 sq ft. It was well worth $65k for the larger lot. And I got somewhat privacy since we're backing Hillside instead of another Bluffs 2 home.

Market is crazy. Not just Irvine, even Lake Forest. Prices for Meadows also shot up. And resale for The Oaks at Portola Hills is crazy too.

Got word from escrow that we closed earlier today.  The sales price is $1,675,000 and I also represented the buyer.  Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

Back