New Listing - Graystone Villa Plan 3 condo in Northwood Pointe (7 Darlington)

irvinehomeowner said:
So does this mean "not a slowdown"? :)

More of a flattening out is my take of it than a slowdown. Btw, we actually had a full priced offer initially but the buyer lost his job after they sent us their counter. 

DrTravel said:
I would also like to see a comparison of Martin?s sales price vs everybody else - for similar properties of course. Bet his listings sell for more in a shorter period of time. As USCT always says ?time is money!!?. What percentage of real estate agents in Irvine are incompetent? Maybe I should start a poll!

Haha I put agents into 3 categories....1) good agents who are a pleasure to work with and make for a smooth transaction  2) meh/blah/ok agents who need to be pushed, nudged, and/or kept on top of  3) horrible agents who make me want to put my head through a wall (arrogant, delusional, no market knowledge, drama king/queen, BSers, etc). 

The most important thing that a listing agent should do is listen to the goals of the sellers and offer possible listing pricing strategies to meet those goals.  I can analyze any market quickly and determine what a home might sell for and that's why my listings have sold so quickly on average.

USCTrojanCPA said:
I am the #38 agent in terms of closed listings in Irvine over the past 12 months trailing 7/31/18 (2/3rd of the agents above me are local agent teams who mass market in their local villages while I do ZERO marketing....FOR NOW)  ;)

Can you tell us who are in the top ten?

Just curious.  Realtors always like to brag that they're #1 but I've never seen a rank list actually published.

USCTrojanCPA said:
I am the #38 agent in terms of closed listings in Irvine over the past 12 months trailing 7/31/18 (2/3rd of the agents above me are local agent teams who mass market in their local villages while I do ZERO marketing....FOR NOW)  ;)

But #1 in TI?s hearts!!

WTTCHMN said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Can you tell us who are in the top ten?

Just curious.  Realtors always like to brag that they're #1 but I've never seen a rank list actually published.

Here's the top 10 for the 12-months trailing 7/31/18

Monica Carr
Michael Mei
Pegi Dirienzo
Todd Muradian
Mike Dunn
Cathy Haney
Jessica Hong/Steve Park
Jared Miller
Jay Larson
Janice Konkol

All these agents have a team.  I do about 1/2 number of listings of 6-10 ranked listing agents but it's just me, myself, and I with no offline and online marketing.  :D

bones said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

But #1 in TI?s hearts!!

Awww, thank you...that's always nice to hear.  TI has given so much to me so I enjoy giving back to it with good data with my market insight and really do hope that everyone benefits from my information whether they use me as an agent or not.

USCTrojanCPA said:
bones said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

But #1 in TI?s hearts!!

Awww, thank you...that's always nice to hear.  TI has given so much to me so I enjoy giving back to it with good data with my market insight and really do hope that everyone benefits from my information whether they use me as an agent or not.

Sooooo how many basis points is my post worth?  :)

bones said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
bones said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

But #1 in TI?s hearts!!

Sooooo how many basis points is my post worth?  :)

25bps  ;)

Back