New Listing - Ellwood Nathaniel home in Beacon Park (157 Newington)

usctrojancpa

I listed an Ellwood Nathaniel home in Beacon Park on MLS late last night.  This floor plan features an open floor plan downstairs along with a large downstairs bedroom and full bath.  The home sits on a premium corner lot with a driveway and 2,128sf of living space and 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms built in Dec 2015. The home is listed at $998,800.  There aren't many other newer 4 bedroom detached homes (2010+) with a driveway out there so I don't see this listing lasting very long.

PM me or email (mmania001@yahoo.com) if you are interested in seeing it.

First showings will start tomorrow (Tuesday) and I will have open houses this weekend of Saturday, Dec. 2nd and Sunday, Dec. 3rd from 12-4pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/157-Newington-92618/home/144382737

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

www.157Newington.com

Hope to see some of you guys come out and say hello to get a treat.  ;)

Either the cleaners are fantastic or the kid toys are props. No way a home with kids looks that clean!  :p

USCTrojanCPA said:
First showings will start tomorrow (Tuesday) and I will have open houses this weekend of Saturday, Dec. 2nd and Sunday, Dec. 3rd from 12-4pm.

You'll probably have 3-4 offers before the open house. Maybe I'll stop by to see how many - I would wish you good luck but your success is not dictated by luck. What kind of treats? 85 degree pastries, boba, poke, steak & lobster. Think you have better success that IP so you can afford to step up the free food :)

HMart said:
Is there an observable "driveway premium"?

Yes, most of the Ellwood homes are on a motorcourt and don't have driveways.  The premium lot was for the driveway and corner lot which comes with a wrap around yard.

Ellwood home with a real driveway and corner lot, this one will go fast for sure.  I expect over the listing offers.

The home looks great!! Good luck.

With ever-increasing MR in newer communities, this home should sell at an above asking price, fast.

Cornflakes said:

With ever-increasing MR in newer communities, this home should sell at an above asking price, fast.

Not sure if a joke? Beacon Park MR goes up every year, unlike most MR.

paperboyNC said:
Cornflakes said:

I believe that Cornflakes owns an Ellwood home...I think the point was the newer communities of Great Park like Altair will have a higher MR than Beacon Park.

It's all relative.  When Pavilion Park first opened MR felt crazy high... Now after Beacon/Parasol/Altair MR it feels much better.

aquabliss said:
It's all relative.  When Pavilion Park first opened MR felt crazy high... Now after Beacon/Parasol/Altair MR it feels much better.

Yup. Nobody wants the distinction of having the highest MR. But it?s still painful to write that check.

USCTrojanCPA said:
paperboyNC said:
Cornflakes said:

I believe that Cornflakes owns an Ellwood home...I think the point was the newer communities of Great Park like Altair will have a higher MR than Beacon Park.

Exactly.

After a few counters, a buyer accepted the seller's counter.  We'll be opening up escrow on Tuesday...what a great way to start the holiday weekend for both sides.

USCTrojanCPA said:
After a few counters, a buyer accepted the seller's counter.  We'll be opening up escrow on Tuesday...what a great way to start the holiday weekend for both sides.

Nice execution! Just in time for the holidays.

RangeRover said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Nice execution! Just in time for the holidays.

Yeah, very nice surprise indeed for both sides right before the holidays but having both sides being flexible enough to get a good deal done helped.

Found out today that one of the buyers got laid off today so they had to cancel escrow on the home so I changed the status back to Active on MLS.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Found out today that one of the buyers got laid off today so they had to cancel escrow on the home so I changed the status back to Active on MLS.

That?s sad that they lost their job during the holidays.

Speaking of, I need a career switch.

irvinehomeowner said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

That?s sad that they lost their job during the holidays.

Speaking of, I need a career switch.

Ur switching from Baller?

Back