New Listing - Elderberry Plan 2 home in Portola Springs (214 Geyser)

Compressed-Village said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
After an escrow that took forever and a day to close, I got word from escrow that we officially closed this afternoon.  The closing price for the home was $1,380,000, significantly higher than any new Elderberry home (I think all of the Elderberry will like me now).  haha  Congrats to the buyer and seller.

Nice, congrat. Now you have to do a post about and dispelled the market top and going down that was started a few months ago. ha ha

The market has definitely slowed down since the late Spring, but it is not falling off a cliff by any means.  To me it seems that we are basically giving back the 4-6% gains from the first half of 2018 and might end up being flat on prices for the year.  Homes that are prices right, show well, have good floor plans, and in good locations still go fairly quickly (an example would be my Bonsai Way listing that went $15k over list with multiple offers). 

marmott said:
Listed in July and in contract early August. If we were to sell right now we would be scr*wed.

As always big thanks to Martin for all his help and his patience with this stupid long escrow period.

I've never gone through should a long drawn out escrow but I guess there is a first time for everything. haha  At the end of the day, we got it closed at a great price so that's all that counts.

USCTrojanCPA said:
marmott said:
Listed in July and in contract early August. If we were to sell right now we would be scr*wed.

As always big thanks to Martin for all his help and his patience with this stupid long escrow period.

I've never gone through should a long drawn out escrow but I guess there is a first time for everything. haha  At the end of the day, we got it closed at a great price so that's all that counts.

Is this house back on market again?

Back