New Listing - El Paseo Plan 1 condo in Foothill Ranch (912 El Paseo)

usctrojancpa

On Monday morning I listed a turnkey El Paseo Plan 1 carriage unit condo located in a gated community in Foothill Ranch on MLS. The home was built in 2015 by Brookfield Homes and features 1 upstair1 bedroom and 1 bathroom along about 1,000sf of living space and a balcony. The home is listed for $650,000.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing it. I will be hosting open houses this coming weekend on Saturday, July 29th and Sunday, July 30th from 1-4pm.

Here is the Redfin link:

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

If you guys are in the area, come by and say hello. :)

If this were located in Irvine, it would have 15 cash offers for $850K… guaranteed. Are you experiencing the same demand for your Lake Forest listings? If so, this listing could approach Irvine Prices.

If this were located in Irvine, it would have 15 cash offers for $850K… guaranteed. Are you experiencing the same demand for your Lake Forest listings? If so, this listing could approach Irvine Prices.

Definitely not the number of cash buyers out here in Lake Forest but we've had decent traffic for this weekend. This is a great condo for a single young professional or someone downsizing after a divorce.

Got word earlier this afternoon from escrow that we closed and recorded this afternoon. The sales price was $620,000 which was a little lower than the $625,000 sales price that we were shooting for as we priced it at $650,000 to negotiate down on the price but the buyer was all cash that closed in 2 weeks with no home warranty. Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

Yeah, probably as difficult to sell as 3-level condos because the buyer pool is much smaller.

I made this mistake... when I had the tri-level condo for rent, I had one elderly lady and someone in a wheelchair who wanted to inspect the condo for rent. Despite explaining to them that it wouldn't be suitable with all the stairs, theses folks insisted on coming anyway, and after arrival they blamed my agent for wasting their time (?!?!?!).

Back