New Listing - Delano Plan 1 condo @ Eastwood (109 Henson)

OCLuvr said:
Would have been even better if you bought into Helena which is Delano models from IP.

Helena is more like Petaluma in attached versions. They're exactly the same except for being attached vs. detached.

Delano is like Avalon but bigger versions. Delano's strength is that there is no other homes back or front except for most plan 1s. More openness overall. Also side yards of plan 2 and 3 are not mirroring the unit behind so that's more space for sure. Those are around $1M so I personally would look for something else in that range.

Helena has traditional floor plans. Delano is more modern. While I prefer traditional plans more, Delano has given more ROI in Irvine RE business indeed.

Got word earlier from escrow that the transaction has recorded. The purchase price was $825,000. Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

the.irvine said:
So no impact due to covid. Crazy lols

I'd say a minor negative impact as it took some time to find a buyer that was willing to offer over $800k (we had a few offers in the $790k to $810k range that the seller rejected).

Back