New Listing - Cambria Plan 1 condo @ Stonegate (89 Overbrook)

usctrojancpa

I listed a gorgeous Cambria Plan 1 condo in Stonegate late last night on MLS. The home was built in 2013 and features 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms along with an upstairs loft with 1,533sf of living space. The home is listed at $750,000.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing it.

First showings will start on Tuesday and I will have open houses this weekend of Saturday, May 26th and Sunday, May 27th from 1-5pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/89-Overbrook-92620/home/58556127

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

www.89Overbrook.com

If you guys are in the area, feel free to drop by to say hello and grab a little treat.  ;)

Really like the interior decor scheme - almost matches my home so naturally I think it will sell for more than asking!

If I show my USC alumni card, will the buyer give me 10% off? Us Trojans need to look out for one another.

USCTrojanCPA said:
I always take care of my fellow Trojans and Bruins as I'm an alum of both.  ;)

I think most people don't know the second part haha.  I know I was surprised when you told me.  Congrats on another Hot Home immediately after hitting the market.  This Bruin can attest you take care of both kinds of alums  ;)    Best of luck on this one, but I'm sure the seller can expect another USCT well over list finish.

upon9k said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

I think most people don't know the second part haha.  I know I was surprised when you told me.  Congrats on another Hot Home immediately after hitting the market.  This Bruin can attest you take care of both kinds of alums  ;)    Best of luck on this one, but I'm sure the seller can expect another USCT well over list finish.

Maybe I should change my user name to BrojanCPA?  haha

USCTrojanCPA said:
upon9k said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Maybe I should change my user name to BrojanCPA?  haha
if you were in a fraternity, then yes  8)

How's the sound proof on these homes with attached neighbors?
Has TIC done a good job with that at all? I saw in other thread that a Woodbury condo built in 2005 had a pretty good sound proof. I assume this home has a better quality since it was built in 2013?

Mety said:
How's the sound proof on these homes with attached neighbors?
Has TIC done a good job with that at all? I saw in other thread that a Woodbury condo built in 2005 had a pretty good sound proof. I assume this home has a better quality since it was built in 2013?

You can't hear anything from the neighbors.  One side of the home only has part of the garage attached so there's really only one common wall.  I've been in the home several times and have never heard a noise from the full attached wall so I'm assuming the construction is as good as in 2005 or better in terms of sound proofing.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Two offers came in earlier today before the open house.

That's why they call you "Mr. King" - only reason to have an open house is to start a bidding war!

We seriously considered this track when it initially came out (albeit it was in Stonegate East with a different name) and can attest to the fact you can't hear your neighbors. The wife and I were in adjacent attached units and started yelling at each other (this was for testing purposes only - that's my story and I'm sticking to it) to verify. Didn't buy because they told us they were going to separate the units into detached units in Stonegate = San Mateo. Stonegate > Stonegate East and detached > attached.

Compressed-Village said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Two offers came in earlier today before the open house.

Nice! So what your secret? Ha ha

Can't reveal all of the ingredients to the secret sauce but the basics are correct pricing strategy, seller cleans/declutters the home, professional pictures and virtual tour, and a well written property description.  :D

The 3rd offer came in earlier today (all the offers are at and over the list price).  I sent the best and final counters to the seller to sign via docusign.  They are due back by Thursday at 5pm. 

USCTrojanCPA said:
Can't reveal all of the ingredients to the secret sauce but the basics are correct pricing strategy, seller cleans/declutters the home, professional pictures and virtual tour, and a well written property description.  :D

So what's up with 50 Logan?  Everyone on TI was drooling over the floorplan but it's been radio silence for a month.

WTTCHMN said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

So what's up with 50 Logan?  Everyone on TI was drooling over the floorplan but it's been radio silence for a month.

Not as many buyers in the $1.3m+ market and there is more inventory to pick from. We've had regular showing traffic but the more expensive homes take more time to sell.

USCTrojanCPA said:
WTTCHMN said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Not as many buyers in the $1.3m+ market and there is more inventory to pick from. We've had regular showing traffic but the more expensive homes take more time to sell.

Is there road noise from Irvine blvd?

bones said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
WTTCHMN said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Is there road noise from Irvine blvd?

In the front of the home as you walk in but you can't hear anything with the windows closed and in the back yard.

Back