New Listing - Amara Plan 2 home @ Serrano Summit in Lake Forest (682 Athos)

usctrojancpa

Earlier this afternoon I listed a turnkey Amara plan 2 home at Serrano Summit over in Lake Forest. The home features 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms along with 2,680sf of living space. The listing price is $1,638,800.

PM me or email (mmania001@yahoo.com) if you are interested in viewing this home. I'll be hosting an open house this weekend, 2-5pm on Saturday and 1-4pm on Sunday, October 21st and 22nd.

Here is the Redfin link:

Below is the link to the pictures and 3DMatterport virtual tour:

Come on by and say hello if anyone is in the area. :)

List price seems low? Or maybe I’m not up to date on home prices? Either way, good luck Martin!

Thank you. We priced this home based upon the fact that the listing agent of 634 Athos said that they were in escrow around the list price of $1,639,990.

Got word from escrow earlier this afternoon that the transaction closed today. The sales price was $1,638,000 just under the list price. The transaction was in escrow for 2 months because the buyer had to sell their Irvine condo to complete the transaction. Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

Got word from escrow earlier this afternoon that the transaction closed today. The sales price was $1,638,000 just under the list price. The transaction was in escrow for 2 months because the buyer had to sell their Irvine condo to complete the transaction. Congrats to both the buyer and seller.
congrats. Curious though - no other backup offers at or over list came in during that contingency period? Would you say this represents peak pricing for a condo in this market?

congrats. Curious though - no other backup offers at or over list came in during that contingency period? Would you say this represents peak pricing for a condo in this market?

No, we didn't have any higher non-contingent offers that came in after we accepted the contingent buyer's offer. We went into escrow with them about a week before the model match home at 634 Athos closed for $1,630,000 so that was probably the main reason why we got offers around that from non-contingent buyers. The buyers of my listing saw 634 Athos but didn't like it as they thought it was dark and loved my listing because the backyard was behind the motorcourt street of the 3-level detached condos instead of being directly behind the detached condos so my listing was much brighter inside (one of the reasons why my clients picked that lot). The home is a single family detached residence and not a detached condo. Not sure if how long this sale will be the highest Plan 2 non-premium lot given there is a lack of inventory on the market but I guess we'll see.

Last edited:
Any transaction with Martin representing the seller is peak pricing :)

I was very happy that I was able to get my clients $8,000 more than the model match at 634 Athos even if we had to wait an extra month to close due to our buyer having had to sell their Irvine condo to purchase my listing. :D

Back