New Homes in Woodbury East and Woodbury

[quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1255647972]BTW: BK... where do those numbers come from? Is it just a general rule or something you came up with? I'm amazed at how applicable they are.</blockquote>

Years of experience working with very good builders and learning from them the most efficient way to offer the most in the least footage so the consumers would not have to buy wasted circulation spaces.

This information is time tested and you can validate it with IR2's plan website.

I am glad I can still offer some important tips to old pro like you.

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1255651131]

I am glad an old pro can still offer some important tips to you.</blockquote>
That's more like it.

Your experience and knowledge is quite invaluable and although we may sometimes disagree on individual circumstances, I hope that doesn't obfuscate that fact.

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1255654172]Cal Pac was the Toyota and Honda of housing. <strong>I won't name the Dodge, Chrysler and Oldsmobile</strong>.</blockquote>
Lennar, KB, and Standard Pacific?

lennar and dodge - Everything Included means loaded with flash and muscle. why bother with vintage when you can get a modern replica of a classic american mansion/muscle car? lennar could also be ford?

kb and chrysler - ugh...

std pacific and oldsmobile - old stalwarts. your parents probably had one and they were solid, back in the day. oldsmobile didn't make it. rumors have abounded for yrs about std pacific going under.

Back