junior74_IHB
New member
I'm new to this forum and find a lot of the information you guys give informative and helpful. I'm in the market to buy a new home and am wondering what the general consensus is regarding homes in Portola Springs. I know the tax rate is outrageous, but at what point is the price low enough to off-set the taxes? Right now the Paloma plan 4 is set at 785,000, which is 310 per sq. foot. How low would they have to go to make it worth your while?
I was also looking at Manzanita as well, but their plan 2 is listed at 809,000 which puts it at $320 per sq. foot.
I'm also looking at homes at Northwood II and Woodbury because this is the area I'd like to stay in as I have 2 young ones, one of which goes to Woodbury Elementary.
Your opinions are greatly appreciated.
I was also looking at Manzanita as well, but their plan 2 is listed at 809,000 which puts it at $320 per sq. foot.
I'm also looking at homes at Northwood II and Woodbury because this is the area I'd like to stay in as I have 2 young ones, one of which goes to Woodbury Elementary.
Your opinions are greatly appreciated.