New Construction Homes Sites near Irvine

There is a disclosure you have to sign when you buy anywhere.  All of socal is in an earthquake zone.  You said there are land toxicity issues.  Show me proof.  At least get an audio recording of a city council member admitting the entire land is toxic.

test said:
There is a disclosure you have to sign when you buy anywhere.  All of socal is in an earthquake zone.  You said there are land toxicity issues.  Show me proof.  At least get an audio recording of a city council member admitting the entire land is toxic.
Correction, I said there are land toxicity disclosures you have to sign. Whether that is an issue or not... I don't know... but the builders made you sign them for a reason. And it *was* former base property... not near or below it... but ON it. This was separate from the usual SoCal disclosures in regards to earthquake, floodzone etc etc.

Nice dancing.

irvinehomeowner said:
test said:
Correction, I said there are land toxicity disclosures you have to sign. Whether that is an issue or not... I don't know... but the builders made you sign them for a reason. And it *was* former base property... not near or below it... but ON it. This was separate from the usual SoCal disclosures in regards to earthquake, floodzone etc etc.

Nice dancing.

Where are the land toxicity disclosures?  Show me proof.

Are you done playing with words now?

test said:
Where are the land toxicity disclosures?  Show me proof.
Like I said:
Maybe we should ask anyone who bought in VoC if they signed such disclosures.
We didn't buy there so we don't have them. We almost did... but when we read them, that and the huge Mello Roos made us think otherwise.

Are you saying those land toxicity disclosures don't exist? Or are you dancing again?
test said:
Are you done playing with words now?
Are you?

man, you people get snippy when i'm not around.  Did they start putting testosterone (or would it be estrogen) in the water?  Is the idea of overeating massively next week filling you with rage? 

world chaos said:
tall lady mid 40's blonde...

Those stupid tall blond ladies.  :mad: Can't trust any of 'em.

Hey, I agree with you that Heat + Electronics is a bad idea. My microwave is a microwave AND oven which bakes up to like 450 degrees. I don't expect it to last long and would not buy another one like it. I think it may be a problem for them to give you a hood option, though, due to the existing cabinets. When I was designing my kitchen recently, I would have had to space the upper cabinets beside the hood further apart - at least 36" or more to have a nice looking hood (as opposed to 33" for the microwave.) Otherwise, your options are limited to a cheap looking undercabinet range hood. Even with that, you may need a longer cabinet above it to put the hood at the right height above the range. The hood should be as wide as the range or ideally, wider. I just don't see them offering it if the kitchen is designed with a microwave above the range, kwim?

haha i deleted my post... i thought for a moment and decided i really shouldnt be mean... probably annoyed her  cause i look 24 (imactually 31).... she probably doesnt have much going for her so shouldnt bad mouth her publically... gotta be nice to the hard working white collars, otherwise they might turn into hobos and revolt...

SoCal said:
world chaos said:
tall lady mid 40's blonde...

Those stupid tall blond ladies.  :mad: Can't trust any of 'em.

Hey, I agree with you that Heat + Electronics is a bad idea. My microwave is a microwave AND oven which bakes up to like 450 degrees. I don't expect it to last long and would not buy another one like it. I think it may be a problem for them to give you a hood option, though, due to the existing cabinets. When I was designing my kitchen recently, I would have had to space the upper cabinets beside the hood further apart - at least 36" or more to have a nice looking hood (as opposed to 33" for the microwave.) Otherwise, your options are limited to a cheap looking undercabinet range hood. Even with that, you may need a longer cabinet above it to put the hood at the right height above the range. The hood should be as wide as the range or ideally, wider. I just don't see them offering it if the kitchen is designed with a microwave above the range, kwim?

yeah i know what u mean... speaking of hoods i think i saw this awesome hood in one of the brea backstone homes... it had wood panels arnd it and diguised it as part of the cabinet... very classy, i like... +1 for them blackstone designer

world chaos said:
haha i deleted my post... i thought for a moment and decided i really shouldnt be mean... 

It's quite alright. The tall blond lady writing this is not offended, just amused. Carry on...  :p

SoCal said:
world chaos said:
haha i deleted my post... i thought for a moment and decided i really shouldnt be mean... 

It's quite alright. The tall blond lady writing this is not offended, just amused. Carry on...  :p

u never know... gotta treat everybody with common courtesy... i mean that lady might have been a occupy wall street spy and sales was just her cover... i mean last i heard, these occupy guys were gonna march to disney land and destroy my childhood :( !!!

Back