New communities in Portola Springs

So Cielo is finally moving into view lots release. The view lot premium is around $1M to $1.3M. I guess, comparing to Olivewood and Fresco and Ravello in OH, it's a steal at $4M. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 9767
The Ravello homes are selling like hot cakes! I assume Cielo is charging a premium for the "City View" lots whereas Ravello has what they call "Orchard View" lots! 🤣

Attachments

• Image 5-9-24 at 4.04 PM.jpg
    Image 5-9-24 at 4.04 PM.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 30
The Ravello homes are selling like hot cakes! I assume Cielo is charging a premium for the "City View" lots whereas Ravello has what they call "Orchard View" lots! 🤣
Yup, these are city view lots, except for lot 89, which is interior lot, but still comes with a ~$300k lot premium for having a 7170 sq ft lot.

Shoot, buyers at these price levels don’t know about ocean views in Palos Verdes?
Low crime, great school system, no mello Roos, views of the ocean… comparable to Newport Coast vibes.
Personally, I love ocean view, but there are people who don't like ocean view and living at sea level so close to the ocean. My wife, for example. Not to mention some people just prefer new construction. Ocean view is just like mountain view. You can see shit at night. But city view is different. But of course, seeing the sunset makes up for it though. That's why I love ocean view.

But still South Bay and LA County. :)

I took my kid there few times for robotic competitions. It is a major pain in the ass getting in/out of that area. Roads are bad and narrow especially near the oil refinery area. Surrounding hoods are ghetto as f…and yeah Verdes hills are sliding down. Buy at your own risks 😉

I took my kid there few times for robotic competitions. It is a major pain in the ass getting in/out of that area. Roads are bad and narrow especially near the oil refinery area. Surrounding hoods are ghetto as f…and yeah Verdes hills are sliding down. Buy at your own risks 😉
Hey @Danimal I sent you a private message. Could you please check your inbox? Thanks!

Back