New communities in Portola Springs

Lol! Calbear is upset as he bought at the peak and don?t want to cancel and lose his $40k deposit.  We will find out how many move in ready homes are available in August as end of July is builder?s semi annual sales cutoff. Builder doesn?t want  to release those move in ready homes until all other homes are closed by 7/30.

Davidlee199 said:
Lol! Calbear is upset as he bought at the peak and don?t want to cancel and lose his $40k deposit.  We will find out how many move in ready homes are available in August as end of July is builder?s semi annual sales cutoff. Builder doesn?t want  to release those move in ready homes until all other homes are closed by 7/30.

Davidlee, you're REALLY REALLY dumb. I bought at $1.48M base price and the base price is now $1.805M, moron.

You're the dumbass who missed out and now you're desperately trying to spread lies.

foodisgood said:
Yeah it seems unlikely because if one was going to close in July, probably would have locked a decent rate 3-6 months ago. I wanted to give him a chance to provide some evidence though.
David?s posts have all the same theme?LOL

I put down deposit on 12/18, locked rate at 2.875% early March, and closed escrow on 5/27. The base price of my Bluffs was $1.48M and the base price on latest Bluffs 2 release was $1.805M.

But that butthurt Davidlee claims that I bought at peak. What a moron. Lmao

Davidlee199 said:

It?s not just the 40k. They lose any deposits made towards structural or design center upgrades, which can easily be another 20-40k. The only reason for a buyer who bought 6-7 months to fall out of escrow is if they couldn?t get approved for a loan, and even then IP would much rather work something out with the buyer ( buy down the rate or provide closing credits) rather than relist a home back on the market with someone else?s upgrade and the associated bad publicity

Yousr said:
Davidlee199 said:

It?s not just the 40k. They lose any deposits made towards structural or design center upgrades, which can easily be another 20-40k. The only reason for a buyer who bought 6-7 months to fall out of escrow is if they couldn?t get approved for a loan, and even then IP would much rather work something out with the buyer ( buy down the rate or provide closing credits) rather than relist a home back on the market with someone else?s upgrade and the associated bad publicity

Plus a possible commission rebate. If anyone will back out, it'll be the buyers who just got into contract.

Yousr said:
Davidlee199 said:

I was talking to sales lady and she was saying that there were still people not on the waitlist interested in buying. If a buyer somehow couldn't get approved, then IP would give it to another buyer.

Davidlee199 said:
I must be insane if I trust what a salesperson said?.

You're just a liar. A dumb one, at that.

She has no reason to lie to me. I've already closed escrow. And even throughout the entire process, she had been honest with us.

best_potsticker_in_town said:
Sysko said:
INTRODUCING THREE NEW NEIGHBORHOODS IN A COVETED LOCATION WITHIN PORTOLA SPRINGS

Set amidst the picturesque backdrop of Loma Ridge, the highly-anticipated debut of Fiore, Azul and Cielo in Portola Springs is on the horizon. These home designs will feature volume ceilings, grand living areas with panoramic doors, flexible spaces and exceptional craftsmanship you have come to expect from Irvine Pacific.

?Moments from nature yet close to everyday conveniences including 15+ resort-style parks, miles of trails, award-winning schools and shopping, these homes will showcase the best that Irvine has to offer.

It'll be interesting to see how these sell. I'm guessing Azul and Cielo will start in the low-$2m's and Fiore in the mid-to-high $1m's. The first few phases will go fast - but will we return to the days of 2018 where each phase takes a little longer to sell with lender and design center credits dangled to get buyers into contract?

From IP Website

Attachments

• Portola Springs Neighborhood.jpg
    Portola Springs Neighborhood.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 321
Sysko said:
Sysko said:
INTRODUCING THREE NEW NEIGHBORHOODS IN A COVETED LOCATION WITHIN PORTOLA SPRINGS

Set amidst the picturesque backdrop of Loma Ridge, the highly-anticipated debut of Fiore, Azul and Cielo in Portola Springs is on the horizon. These home designs will feature volume ceilings, grand living areas with panoramic doors, flexible spaces and exceptional craftsmanship you have come to expect from Irvine Pacific.

?Moments from nature yet close to everyday conveniences including 15+ resort-style parks, miles of trails, award-winning schools and shopping, these homes will showcase the best that Irvine has to offer.

It'll be interesting to see how these sell. I'm guessing Azul and Cielo will start in the low-$2m's and Fiore in the mid-to-high $1m's. The first few phases will go fast - but will we return to the days of 2018 where each phase takes a little longer to sell with lender and design center credits dangled to get buyers into contract?

From IP Website

LOL.

Oh wow! Interesting! I don't know why I thought all 3 would be on the other side of Dreamcatcher. Looks like Fiore is where CalPac was originally going to build near Lapis & Sierra.  Looks like they've graded the land pretty well where Hillcrest Park will be. I wonder when they'll release that siteplan.

paperboyNC said:
Anyone know when we can join the Cielo interest list?

I'm sure you can join the interest list now for Cielo/Fiore/Azul. If you're talking about waitlist, that's a different matter.

I believe that model homes will be open in the next week or two, so if you join the interest list now, you will probably be contacted by sales reps for the next steps.

Irvine Pacific posted 3 homes on MLS today. 1 each in Highland, Como, and Fresco. First time I recall them doing that since early 2020. Here comes the standing inventory.

Irvine Pacific posted 3 homes on MLS today. 1 each in Highland, Como, and Fresco. First time I recall them doing that since early 2020. Here comes the standing inventory.

More listed in the past couple days too, including a Fresco today.

Sysko said:
irviniteeee said:

Bluffs home listed as well
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/16200-Sand-Canyon-Ave-92618/unit-78/home/180275258

I guess they're having trouble finding buyers at this price. It's pretty ridiculous compared to what I paid for. I got the price sheet for this release back on 6/19, so it's been a while since release. So I guess they went through the entire waitlist and even buyers not on the waitlist aren't interested.

CalBears96 said:
Sysko said:
irviniteeee said:

Bluffs home listed as well
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/16200-Sand-Canyon-Ave-92618/unit-78/home/180275258

I guess they're having trouble finding buyers at this price. It's pretty ridiculous compared to what I paid for. I got the price sheet for this release back on 6/19, so it's been a while since release. So I guess they went through the entire waitlist and even buyers not on the waitlist aren't interested.

$1.8M for a condo in Irvine is the definition of misapplication of capital. Long painful adjustment coming for the leveraged.

I was at a buddy?s house in Newport the other night and the discussion was around interest only loans , with the example a neighbor who works at Pimco using a 7 yr int only loan to buy a $5M house in Newport. An implosion is coming.

Back