New communities in Portola Springs

USCTrojanCPA said:
How many homes does Bluffs have left to sell?  I know that Hillside only has a handful left now.

Not counting the ones I posted, 25 left. Most of the remaining ones are premium lots, either big (a couple that are huge) or view lots.

CalBears96 said:
Bluffs price sheet for phase 30A.

Base price has been increasing $20k per phase from 29A to 29B to 30A. Sales lady said next phase will increase by $25k.

It has been slowing down, though. IIRC, the increase from phase 28B to 29A was around $40k.

Those are tiny lots for that price but they are still reserved.

Danimal said:
CalBears96 said:

Base price has been increasing $20k per phase from 29A to 29B to 30A. Sales lady said next phase will increase by $25k.

It has been slowing down, though. IIRC, the increase from phase 28B to 29A was around $40k.

Those are minimum lots, 5' to the backwall from the far end. We were offered Bluffs 1 on tiny lot like that. We originally were going to take it, but eventually declined (so happy we declined), and fortunately got a much bigger lot (3889 compared to 2805) on Bluffs 2 on the next release.

I guess this is the true sense of FOMO.

Anyword on when the Marea (shared driveway condos) and Forza (SFR) developments are slated to have models ready in PS?

N5-B
index.php

I think it will be quite some time before Marea and Forza get built.

We still haven't seen the models for Fiore, Cielo, and Azul yet.

best_potsticker_in_town said:
Aren't there supposed to be Ravello's in PS too?

Cielo and Forza are similar to Ravello.

Cielo plans 1-3 are comparable to Ravello plans 1-3.

Forza plan 1 is similar to Ravello plan 4, Forza plan 2 is similar to Ravello plan 5, and Forza plan 3 is comparable to Ravello plan 1.

CalBears96 said:
Danimal said:
CalBears96 said:

Those are minimum lots, 5' to the backwall from the far end. We were offered Bluffs 1 on tiny lot like that. We originally were going to take it, but eventually declined (so happy we declined), and fortunately got a much bigger lot (3889 compared to 2805) on Bluffs 2 on the next release.

Did close Escrow on your home at Bluffs?

Sysko said:
CalBears96 said:
Danimal said:
CalBears96 said:

Yeah, we closed escrow on Friday and picked up the keys on Saturday.  ;D

CalBears96 said:
Sysko said:
CalBears96 said:
Danimal said:
CalBears96 said:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Ready2Downsize said:
CalBears96 said:
Sysko said:
CalBears96 said:
Danimal said:
CalBears96 said:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Thank you.  ;D

CalBears96 said:
Sysko said:
CalBears96 said:
Danimal said:
CalBears96 said:

Congratulations!

irvinehomeowner said:
Enjoy your new place Cal.... now you get to be an Irvine home owner like me. :)

Thanks. Took care of all utilities, except for garbage. Don't remember which company. WM, I think.  ;D

Signed up with Google Fiber. I'm glad they included the white Wi-Fi routers because I need to put the main router in the Great room and my wife would have hated our black Netgear Wi-Fi Mesh sitting there. At least the white routers don't stand out against the white wall.

Congrats on the purchase CalBear, when are you guys moving in?  Let me know if you need any contractor referrals.  I have a great flooring and garage epoxy guy.

CalBears96 said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Enjoy your new place Cal.... now you get to be an Irvine home owner like me. :)

Thanks. Took care of all utilities, except for garbage. Don't remember which company. WM, I think.  ;D

Signed up with Google Fiber. I'm glad they included the white Wi-Fi routers because I need to put the main router in the Great room and my wife would have hated our black Netgear Wi-Fi Mesh sitting there. At least the white routers don't stand out against the white wall.

Nice... I would take a hot pink router to get off of Cox... I need to check again to see if Google Fiber is in my area.

Back