Wonder how Azul is doing. I was over at GP for LNY and checked out Daybreak (Pulte). They're the largest ones in their newest neighborhood. I was surprised to see that they're 70% sold given the market (opened this summer too I think) + MR. They're not that comparable to Cielo (no views, alley loaded, some driveways, largest is 3200sf, and cheaper) but interesting given they're in the same general area.
Both Cielo and Azul haven't sold many homes since October.
I didn't pay much attention to Azul, so I can't give specifics, but this is how Cielo has fared.
1. Released homesites 1, 2, 35, 36. Homesites 1, 2 and 36 were sold. Homesites 1 and 2 are view lots.
2. Released homesites 3, 4, 33, 34. Homesites 3, 4 and 34 were sold. Homesites 3 and 4 are view lots.
3. Released homesites 5, 6, 31, 32. Homesites 5 and 6, both view lots, were sold.
4. Supposedly, homesites 7 and 8 were released via email. I only saw homesite 9 released on price sheet. Homesites 29 and 30 were supposed to be released next. They were shown on sales map.
5. Price sheet only showed homesites 31, 32, 33, and 35. Homesite 9 removed from price sheet. Homesites 7-9 and 29-30 removed from sales map.
6. Homesite 33 was sold, leaving homesites 31, 32, and 35 on price sheet. And that's where we're at.
Basically, since the grand opening in July, Cielo has released 12 homes and 9 have been sold. However, 6 of the 9 homes are view lots and they pretty much sold immediately. The view lots are looking down at Highland Park and Portola Springs (the road).