New Car

lnc said:
Paris said:
Not into the Large slow type - more like small, light and lightening fast  ;)

What about something that is both large and fast?

Like BMW X5M, BMW M6, Mercedes GL63 AMG, Mercedes S63 Coupe, or Qwerty.  :)

These options compared to the Marauder is like a jaguar next to an elephant right Qwerty?  ;)  Asians like the sleek sedans and coupes while the majority of white folk love those large SUVs and Ford Raptor Trucks. You can always tell the type of peeps in the neighborhood based on the cars parked out front. Oh and Asians love the minivan but I prefer to stay clear from the swagger wagons  8)

iacrenter said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Paris said:
Happiness said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
lnc said:
For those minivan lover here, if the typical minivan is not manly enough, here's one for you.

Only wish it has a bat symbol decal on the door instead. :)
Not bad, but if I was going to buy an SUV I'd much rather buy something like this...The Marauder...
I think Paris is planning her next vacation to South Africa to pick up a new Marauder.

Not into the Large slow type - more like small, light and lightening fast  ;) And I prefer a bit more refined European over Rugged South African  8)

The lack of the wood and leather trim option was a deal breaker, huh?  haha  This car would be great for being able to handle of the terrain of undeveloped land to get some great spy shots of new developments. 

It might not be the best vehicle for taking covert photos of new developments.  ;D
At least you got the RPG-proof glass and bomb absorbing frame protection in case the builders send in their security guards after you. 

I'm a weak man and gave in to the temptation of the new GT4 and picked one up.  It's all your fault Inc, I blame you.  haha  :p

USCTrojanCPA said:
I'm a weak man and gave in to the temptation of the new GT4 and picked one up.  It's all your fault Inc, I blame you.  haha  :p

Were you at ATB around dinner time?

I saw a gorgeous white GT4 pass in font of Tasty Garden around dinner time and oh man, that car is amazing.

Congrats man, I guess I'll drop by your next open house. :)

qwerty said:
Nice man. Congrats. Did you break your cardinal rule about not buying new?

Funny enough, I bought the car "used" from a 918 owner.  He paid for the car, never drove it, and then I bought it from him and had the transporter pick it up from the dealership once the wire hit is account.  Paid a slight premium for it but no sales tax for me so kind of washed out.  It was spec'ed 90% of how I would done it.

lnc said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Were you at ATB around dinner time?

I saw a gorgeous white GT4 pass in font of Tasty Garden around dinner time and oh man, that car is amazing.

Congrats man, I guess I'll drop by your next open house. :)

I was at GP/Woodbury in the late afternoon early evening with the blue GT3.  There's another white GT4 roaming around Irvine besides mine, might have been that car that you saw.

USCTrojanCPA said:
I bought the car "used" from a 918 owner. 

Doesn't 918 owner has to wait 6 month before they can sell their GT4? 

USCTrojanCPA said:
There's another white GT4 roaming around Irvine besides mine, might have been that car that you saw.

I saw another racing yellow GT4 on Sunday morning zooming down the Sand Canyon; man, where all these GT4 coming from?

All these GT cars really make me drool, really hard to resist not getting one (if I can find one for sale at all).

Sand cyn near the 405, see a lot of nice cars going into shady cyn, but sand cyn near the 5 = CV? Lol

lnc said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
I bought the car "used" from a 918 owner. 

Doesn't 918 owner has to wait 6 month before they can sell their GT4? 

USCTrojanCPA said:
There's another white GT4 roaming around Irvine besides mine, might have been that car that you saw.

I saw another racing yellow GT4 on Sunday morning zooming down the Sand Canyon; man, where all these GT4 coming from?

All these GT cars really make me drool, really hard to resist not getting one (if I can find one for sale at all).

The 6 month rule only applies to dealer principal cars.  His dealer was aware of the transaction too.  The 2nd batch of GT4s are coming in so you might start seeing some more of them around town. 

Lowest model 2015 BMW 7 is around $63k for new at dealer, wonder if it's possible to get one below $62k?

ps9 said:
Lowest model 2015 BMW 7 is around $63k for new at dealer, wonder if it's possible to get one below $62k?

That's an awesome deal for a 7 series.  Go for it man!

lnc said:
ps9 said:

That's an awesome deal for a 7 series.  Go for it man!

BTW, I got a promo code from BMW's Ultimate Driving Experience that's good for another $1000 discount from your negotiated price that might works for you.

PM me if you decide to pull the trigger and do it soon before I use it myself. :)

Truecar is returning a dealer that's about 46 miles from here, gonna have to drive if I want it.  Looks like no dealer around here has a 740 in stock

Back