Napa at Eastwood Village - KB Homes

Irvinehomeseeker said:
Grand opening for Napa this weekend...the Model is ready. I was told these will be priced around 1.5 million.

Grand opening, so what is all the goodies are they giving, serving? Often, in the past, builders caters really good foods. I wonder if the tradition continues?

Irvinehomeseeker said:
Grand opening for Napa this weekend...the Model is ready. I was told these will be priced around 1.5 million.

Total pass.
Mety I think you know what I?m going to say about the mask. Jkjk

eyephone said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:

Total pass.

Don't be racist now. ;D

Mety said:
eyephone said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:

Total pass.

Don't be racist now. ;D

Dont cough at me or near me. Jkjk
Masks and gloves is a must. Jkjk

eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:

Total pass.

Don't be racist now. ;D

Dont cough at me or near me. Jkjk
Masks and gloves is a must. Jkjk

I know you're joking, but I don't really see much people wearing masks. When I do see one, they look like they're actually sick even though I know they're trying to protect themselves from getting sick.

lnc said:
Mask is a good idea if you forget to bring your favorite agent during the first visit.

If there is catering, I can guarantee that there will be plenty to take, as the masks people 99 % of the attendance will not eat or drink.

IHO, buffet time!!!!

Compressed-Village said:
lnc said:
Mask is a good idea if you forget to bring your favorite agent during the first visit.

If there is catering, I can guarantee that there will be plenty to take, as the masks people 99 % of the attendance will not eat or drink.

IHO, buffet time!!!!

Did anyone go?  Price sheets?

I went to register a buyer yesterday at Napa. Attached is the price sheet and other information for the community.  Apparently they are only building 38 homes with only 2 of them being the single story homes.  The said that they sold 4 of the homes in phase 1 & 2.  The broker co-op is a flat $40,000.

Attachments

• Napa Price Sheet.jpg
    Napa Price Sheet.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 394
  • Other Information - Napa.jpg
    Other Information - Napa.jpg
    489.7 KB · Views: 282
I think there is still more lots remaining to be developed. Napa is on just 2 streets but I think there more lots on the other end of the village left by Calistogo, Beverly and Morro that may get acquired by other builders to develop.
It's astonishing that 4 out of 8 homes sold on day 1 for Napa! It's the strong pull of EW village possibly.

USCTrojanCPA said:
I went to register a buyer yesterday at Napa. Attached is the price sheet and other information for the community.  Apparently they are only building 38 homes with only 2 of them being the single story homes.  The said that they sold 4 of the homes in phase 1 & 2.  The broker co-op is a flat $40,000.

The Napa lots are on a good location in the EW village...very close to the school, next to the trail and community park. I noticed a few folks in the morning of the grand opening immediately reserved when their names were called out

Agent Joe said:
This is the last new development in Eastwood? One big advantage: walking distance to elementary school.
KB is opening Solano this coming weekend (Feb 29th) and that should most of the remaining new home developments in Eastwood, there might be one or two other builders who come with a small number of homes. These Solano homes look to be very similar to the Elderberry counterparts in Portola Springs.

Back