IMG_6273.JPG

IMG_6275.JPG

IMG_6276.JPG

IMG_6277.JPG

IMG_6279.JPG

IMG_6280.JPG

IMG_6281.JPG

IMG_6282.JPG

My coworker sold his old Rebel XT to me for $175.  I bought the Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 lens to play with.  This is my first SLR and I really need to learn how to take better pictures with it.  @_@;;

Nana san is our favorite sushi place in the OC.  Reasonable prices, great fresh fish...and they never rush you.  I think your pics look great and this is coming from a hard core Nikon fanboi.  Goro and Judy do a great job at Nana San.  Shhh...don't spread the word, it's already too crowded there.  The Manjyu sake is effin amazing, but here's a secret, sometimes they have Senshin sake which is a whole different level.

Momopi,

I was right about to ask about what camera you used and saw the description at the bottom--nice photos! The bokeh on that 50mm looks great and the colors pop. I guess if you are serious about good photos, you need to ditch the smartphone camera.

just tried their omakase, monk fish liver, spicy tuna over lotus root, sea bass miso soup. everything was so fresh! super surprised how reasonably priced it is!  its going to be our go to sushi joint from now on!

kalbi said:
just tried their omakase, monk fish liver, spicy tuna over lotus root, sea bass miso soup. everything was so fresh! super surprised how reasonably priced it is!  its going to be our go to sushi joint from now on!
Shhh...no more talk on how awesome Nana San is.  Ikko and Sushi Wasabi are also fantastic, but both are pricier.  Ikko's cooked dishes are amazing, their sushi is good but not on par with their cooked stuff.  Sushi Wasabi has better sushi than Nana San, but the price...wow.  Hamamori and Bluefin are also quite tasty but not a fan of the clientele or prices.

Back