My... How Time Flies...

[quote author="IrvineRenter" date=1244800510]I could enter this conversations, but I would probably get in trouble....</blockquote>

LOL! Not for the weak and timid.... Are you a MAN or do i have break out the whipping sounds! ;-P

^ Glass shoe cabinet?!! *Drool*.

I use those hanging shoe organizer things with pockets / shelves in them and hang them in the closet. I like yours better.

I once saw a tip I really liked... this woman kept all her shoes in their boxes. She takes a picture of each pair and puts it on the end of the box to quickly identify. That seems like a good way too.

Note to self: Next house purchase must have room for shoe cabinet.

[quote author="SoCal78" date=1244851289]^ Glass shoe cabinet?!! *Drool*.

I use those hanging shoe organizer things with pockets / shelves in them and hang them in the closet. I like yours better.

I once saw a tip I really liked... this woman kept all her shoes in their boxes. She takes a picture of each pair and puts it on the end of the box to quickly identify. That seems like a good way too.

Note to self: Next house purchase must have room for shoe cabinet.</blockquote>

IKEA, baby. IKEA. 90 nails went into the back panel. I only needed Graph's help when I lacked the strength, or my lack of strength or height would make a task unsafe (the cabinet is taller than me).

[quote author="caycifish" date=1244853303][quote author="SoCal78" date=1244851289]^ Glass shoe cabinet?!! *Drool*.

Note to self: Next house purchase must have room for shoe cabinet.</blockquote>

IKEA, baby. IKEA. 90 nails went into the back panel. I only needed Graph's help when I lacked the strength, or my lack of strength or height would make a task unsafe (the cabinet is taller than me).</blockquote>

<strong>Be very careful with IKEA...</strong> Often there is a loss in translation. Case in point:

(this also might go with Larry's future jabs at listing misspellings)

<object width="325" height="250"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/youtube" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="325" height="250"></embed></object>

-IR2

I'm so not a shoe girl. I don't think I've bought ANY shoes in six months at least including for my own wedding. Hahahaha, that sounds awful I know.

Back