MR in Eastwood

yoyo2012

I'm currently in the buying process for Helena. On their brochure, they quote
AD tax $1050 per year
CFD tax $1700 per year
Other taxes $164 per year.

Looking at the documents in the contrat, it looks like we'll have CFD No. 86-1, CFD 09-1 CFD 1, AD 13-25.

I believe CFD 86-1 is $685/year and CFD 09-1 $1700/year. Is there something I'm missing. I believe CFD 86-1 goes away by 2020.

yoyo2012 said:
I'm currently in the buying process for Helena. On their brochure, they quote
AD tax $1050 per year
CFD tax $1700 per year
Other taxes $164 per year.

Looking at the documents in the contrat, it looks like we'll have CFD No. 86-1, CFD 09-1 CFD 1, AD 13-25.

I believe CFD 86-1 is $685/year and CFD 09-1 $1700/year. Is there something I'm missing. I believe CFD 86-1 goes away by 2020.

So I convinced you?

Haha I wouldn't say that. I do like the model. My wife and I saw one unit in Stonegate recently and really liked it so we were looking forward to Helena.

When I objected to the Helena pricing being "too low", it didn't mean that I thought it was too expensive either. I think it's fair. It's a good model that is a hybrid between your average townhouse and the small SFR that you would get in say Petaluma.

Are you getting the one with the only share wall is the garage?

yoyo2012 said:
Haha I wouldn't say that. I do like the model. My wife and I saw one unit in Stonegate recently and really liked it so we were looking forward to Helena.

When I objected to the Helena pricing being "too low", it didn't mean that I thought it was too expensive either. I think it's fair. It's a good model that is a hybrid between your average townhouse and the small SFR that you would get in say Petaluma.

Yeah Plan 2. Plan 3 is slightly larger and is a corner unit but the yard is slightly larger on the 2. And we liked having only the garage as the shared wall.

yoyo2012 said:
Yeah Plan 2. Plan 3 is slightly larger and is a corner unit but the yard is slightly larger on the 2. And we liked having only the garage as the shared wall.

Are you getting any credit from the builder?

superbobbay said:
With just the garage wall shared, how close are the units still? Would you be able to hear your neighbors?

I'm sure you might. It's not that much seperation. Just a few feet. It's better than the average townhouse in Irvine. But it's no detached house either.

gasman said:
aquabliss said:
You should never use that phrase every once in awhile.  It always doesn't make sense sometimes.

I'm 100% right most of the time.

Funny Funny.

Anyhow, no one else has looked into those MR fees for Eastwood. I believe Petulama also have the same exact taxes.

yoyo2012 said:
gasman said:
aquabliss said:
You should never use that phrase every once in awhile.  It always doesn't make sense sometimes.

Funny Funny.

Anyhow, no one else has looked into those MR fees for Eastwood. I believe Petulama also have the same exact taxes.

No, I got stuff to do. Are you going to back out?

eyephone said:
yoyo2012 said:
gasman said:
aquabliss said:

Funny Funny.

No, I got stuff to do. Are you going to back out?

It's ok if you don't answer, I'm not asking you too. I'm just looking to see if someone else has looked into it and wouldn't mind sharing their findings.

And no it won't make me back out. I would still like the information though...

Back