Most Dangerous States: not just Red because of politics

Thanks for proving my point. You are lying and spreading misinformation that I am a Trump supporter and accusing GOP for something that they are not.

CalBears96 said:
So the Trumper who has been spreading misinformation and lies is accusing others of spreading misinformation. Typical GOP (Gaslighting, Obstructing, Projecting) voter.

Calbears is lying about me spreading misinformation but I have been posting information from Pfizer, FDA, CDC, WHO and even his beloved leftists media sources like CNN. So he is saying Pfizer, FDA, CDC, WHO are spreading misinformation? So he is actually a Trump voter? Or this is the worst self own we have seen?

Liar Loan said:
I'll be sure not to set foot in Alaska after this.

For most people visiting Alaska, they're in tourist trap areas of town that are relatively safe.  I've been there couple times and enjoyed the trip.

As for crime rate, like elsewhere it depends on location.  The State Capital Juneau has high crime rate, but the smaller town of Sitka nearby ("nearby" by local standards) has like 1/5 the crime rate of Juneau.

momopi said:
Liar Loan said:
I'll be sure not to set foot in Alaska after this.

For most people visiting Alaska, they're in tourist trap areas of town that are relatively safe.  I've been there couple times and enjoyed the trip.

As for crime rate, like elsewhere it depends on location.  The State Capital Juneau has high crime rate, but the smaller town of Sitka nearby ("nearby" by local standards) has like 1/5 the crime rate of Juneau.

It is completely safe. You just need a gun when you go out. (wink)

Back