Mosaic Walk Grand Opening 5/1

cameray

Models Grand Opening Event May 1st

Mosaicsquare300x250-34k.jpg

view e-brochure here

Just saw this advertising on the OCR.  Does anyone know anything about this project or this builder?

Still a little expensive for my taste, but stuff is selling at these prices so what the hell do I know.  A tandem garage is kind of a pain in the ass but I suppose its better than a 1 car garage.  Slightly.  Ugh. 

And you're super duper close to Thai nakorn!!!!  Thats gotta add value. 

Might grab my mom and head up there on Sat for a cupcake and thai nakorn.  Doesn't hurt to look.  Its actually heading towards close to rental parity with my apartment ....except my apartment is in costa mesa which I do prefer a little (not so hot, not so trafficy).

did Thai Nakorn move back from Stanton to GG? 

After moving from Buena Park to GG, their original place in GG burnt down and they re-opened in Stanton a couple of years ago.

Or did they open a second location?

They reopened their garden grove location.  They are keeping both open I guess -- or at least so says my friend.  I haven't been by to check yet.  I have just been going to the stanton one but the garden grove one is a little more convenient.  I guess we'll find out on Sat if I go up there.

They USED to have 2 anyway didn't they? one on that wierd side road just on the buena park/stanton edge and the GG one.  But then the BP/stanton location got sold for development. 

(Just confirmed with him that hte GG location is up and running which is sweet and I am currently wondering if I can talk some people into dinner tonight)

So yeah from the map these appear to be an easy walk over to thai nakorn.  On the other hand it just plain offends me to pay 350k for a 2br condo in garden grove.    I saw a 1980 built 3/2.5 nearby (brookhurst and GG blvd) pop up for 270k and granted it needs updating, but I doubt it needs 80k worth of work.    Actually maybe I'll go look at that too.  We're trying to get something comfy but cheap so we can rent it out in a few years when we want something bigger.

I don't think that they ever had two locations, just one at a time.  then the GG burned, and they were closed for a year before the beach blvd one opened.

but glad to hear that they are opening in GG.  is it in the same location that burned down?

Yup, thats what he said - they just took their sweet time getting it back up I guess.  Might have been permit/structural issues.  I never knew all the details, I just had heard they had always intended to get that location back up and last year my friend found out they'd reopened.  That location is more convenient  to south county.  Barely.

To see BK?s critique?click here.

Talyssa said:
Just saw this advertising on the OCR.  Does anyone know anything about this project or this builder?

Still a little expensive for my taste, but stuff is selling at these prices so what the hell do I know.  A tandem garage is kind of a pain in the ass but I suppose its better than a 1 car garage.  Slightly.  Ugh. 

And you're super duper close to Thai nakorn!!!!  Thats gotta add value. 

Might grab my mom and head up there on Sat for a cupcake and thai nakorn.  Doesn't hurt to look.  Its actually heading towards close to rental parity with my apartment ....except my apartment is in costa mesa which I do prefer a little (not so hot, not so trafficy).

Awesome, thanks cameray!  I didn't get out to see them last week but  I did really like the layouts on paper (which doesn't always mean anything) other than that damn garage, and a senior neighborhood is a young person's neighborhood in the making (no one lives forever).  Besides, maybe I didn't mention this yet, but

THAI NAKORN!

Buuut I have been told that certain members in this relationship refuse to look at places to buy until we are "ready" which means debt free ....  Maybe the prices will come down by this winter anyhow and that will just work out.

Back