MJ is dead

<a href="http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/06/26/2609021.htm">http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/06/26/2609021.htm</a>

This appears to be a legit rumor. At least he's not broke anymore.

The <a href="http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/06/pop-star-michael-jackson-was-rushed-to-a-hospital-this-afternoon-by-los-angeles-fire-department-paramedics--capt-steve-ruda.html">LA Times</a>, CNN, and AP are all reporting MJ is dead. Sad ending for this guy supposedly on a come back. He has three kids.

[quote author="Irvinian" date=1245992533]im talking about Michael Jackson.

=*(</blockquote>

Man, you're fast. I didn't get the news until 2:30 PM.

[quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1245995347][quote author="ricejudicata" date=1245993137]The trifecta is complete. :(</blockquote>
Ed McMahon, Farah and MJ? Or Carradine?</blockquote>

McMahon, Farrah and MJ, by virtue of timing; that and they died of what appears to be medically related complications, as opposed to "bizarre" circumstances.

This is really sad. Brings back memories of when I would constantly play his tape in my walkman as a kid. It was the only tape that I would play b/c I liked his songs so much.

He was rehearsing for a 50 shows tour in London, all sold out, part of a big comeback plan, I have the impression, being the perfectionist that he probably is, and probably the last chance that he will get to resurrect his career, he demanded too much of his body, which is sad :-(

BTW, he HELOCed his real estate properties...hmm, where I've heard this before?...double sad :-((

[quote author="Shooby" date=1245996793]This is really sad. Brings back memories of when I would constantly play his tape in my walkman as a kid. It was the only tape that I would play b/c I liked his songs so much.</blockquote>

Shooby you just disclosed your age. Cassette tape in walkman was only a 4-1/2 year window.

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1245999237][quote author="Shooby" date=1245996793]This is really sad. Brings back memories of when I would constantly play his tape in my walkman as a kid. It was the only tape that I would play b/c I liked his songs so much.</blockquote>

Shooby you just disclosed your age. Cassette tape in walkman was only a 4-1/2 year window.</blockquote>

My mother has a MJ tape. How does this give away age? He could have been 7 or 17 during that 4 year window.

Despite the freak show that spiraled out of control in recent years, I was saddened to hear of MJ death. I have so many fond memories that surround Michael Jackson's music.

I'm thoroughly enjoying the great MJ play set on the radio tonight.

My MJ memories are a little different from you guys..

I would watch him on MTV when my parents were out (I was strictly not allowed to watch MTV till I was a certain age), but my grandma would be with me. She would tell me that the guys sings well, screams well, and dances well, but she never could understand why he had to put his hand where he shouldn't in public..Should tell her the bad news tonight. I don't think anyone will bother to tell her about MJ.

[quote author="Mcdonna1980" date=1246001940][quote author="bkshopr" date=1245999237][quote author="Shooby" date=1245996793]This is really sad. Brings back memories of when I would constantly play his tape in my walkman as a kid. It was the only tape that I would play b/c I liked his songs so much.</blockquote>

Shooby you just disclosed your age. Cassette tape in walkman was only a 4-1/2 year window.</blockquote>

My mother has a MJ tape. How does this give away age? He could have been 7 or 17 during that 4 year window.</blockquote>

Little kids usually did not get walkman because of the high expense when It came out. Teenagers were begging for them as Christmas gifts from parents 1981-1986.

Back