Masks?

Don't do drugs especially when you are young (cannot help but most Berkely people I know are on some kind of drugs) You end up having permanent brain damage like Calbears.

eyephone said:
What are you saying? Arent you vaccinated.  ;)

akula1488 said:
Lol stupid projection from the biased and triggered far leftists. Anti Vax mandate is not the same as vaccine hesitancy. If you are vaccine hesitant does not mean you are anti mask. These are 3 different things. It does not need to be political as well.

I bet when CDC lifted the mask mandate for vaccinated, there were more vaccinated people who complied.  If the unvaccinated are as bad as you say, they don't wear mask befor and after any way. So this is purely on vaccinated sheeple who trusted CDC, taking a not so safe vaccine but did not get full benefits from it.

Since the vaccine efficacy is weak, by allowing vaccinated population to stop wearing mask, it actually makes things worse. Look at the Omnicron outbreak in NYC with high vaccination rate and vaccine passport!

Having a 'vaccine' with weak efficacy, but telling people otherwise, is what really prolongs the 'pandemic'...

But your vaccinated tho

akula1488 said:
Don't do drugs especially when you are young (cannot help but most Berkely people I know are on some kind of drugs) You end up having permanent brain damage like Calbears.

eyephone said:
What are you saying? Arent you vaccinated.  ;)

akula1488 said:
Lol stupid projection from the biased and triggered far leftists. Anti Vax mandate is not the same as vaccine hesitancy. If you are vaccine hesitant does not mean you are anti mask. These are 3 different things. It does not need to be political as well.

I bet when CDC lifted the mask mandate for vaccinated, there were more vaccinated people who complied.  If the unvaccinated are as bad as you say, they don't wear mask befor and after any way. So this is purely on vaccinated sheeple who trusted CDC, taking a not so safe vaccine but did not get full benefits from it.

Since the vaccine efficacy is weak, by allowing vaccinated population to stop wearing mask, it actually makes things worse. Look at the Omnicron outbreak in NYC with high vaccination rate and vaccine passport!

Having a 'vaccine' with weak efficacy, but telling people otherwise, is what really prolongs the 'pandemic'...

Only morons would claim that they're not anti-vaxx while keeping posting misinformation on vaccine. Uneducated ignorant morons who don't use logic.

akula1488 said:

Seems like you're regressing... in one post you said the vaccine was "not so safe" and had "weak efficacy". None of which are actually true... please stop misinforming people and present actual evidence.

You keeps saying you are moderate but your repeated posts don't seem to support that.

Well, he's a Trump supporter, so he lives in alternate reality and only accepts alternate facts. Like Trump won the 2020 election.

CalBears96 said:
Well, he's a Trump supporter, so he lives in alternate reality and only accepts alternate facts. Like Trump won the 2020 election.

Also, he is vaccinated. But he continues to bash vaccinations. Haha I just dont get it.
(As long as I safe strat?)

eyephone said:
CalBears96 said:

Also, he is vaccinated. But he continues to bash vaccinations. Haha I just dont get it.
(As long as I safe strat?)

He's just taking a page from his heroes Tucker Carlson and Ron DeSantis.

If vaccine is safe, why does Australia have a compensation scheme? If vaccine is safe, why the manufacturers will not offer it to people who can sue them for damages? These are not mis information and cold hard facts.

If vaccine has good efficacy, why is NYC keeps breaking records? Why are Israel and South Korea is still having restrictions? Why CDC wants vaccinated to keep wearing masks?

Sometimes you far leftists just cannot handle simple, cold hard facts and label everything as mis information if it doesn't meet the narrative. I am not using any controversial source from let's say Fox News or Joe Rogan.
Rather from neutral sources including WHO, CDC, FDA, even Pfizer and sometimes even MSNBC and CNN who are biased to the left. And foreign presses too.

You guys can do better than calling names and make baseless accusations.

akula1488 said:
If vaccine is safe, why does Australia have a compensation scheme? If vaccine is safe, why the manufacturers will not offer it to people who can sue them for damages? These are not mis information and cold hard facts.

If vaccine has good efficacy, why is NYC keeps breaking records? Why are Israel and South Korea is still having restrictions? Why CDC wants vaccinated to keep wearing masks?

Sometimes you far leftists just cannot handle simple, cold hard facts and label everything as mis information if it doesn't meet the narrative. I am not using any controversial source from let's say Fox News or Joe Rogan.
Rather from neutral sources including WHO, CDC, FDA, even Pfizer and sometimes even MSNBC and CNN who are biased to the left. And foreign presses too.

Why are you vaccinated? You cant answer the question tho.

eyephone said:
akula1488 said:

Why are you vaccinated? You cant answer the question tho.

Cant teach monkey how to do math. Just not possible.

@akula:

Have you even looked at statistics?

What percentage of the vaccinated have had any of the serious side effects or died? Compare that to Covid long term complications and death.

What percentage of the people in the hospital/ICU are vaccinated? Compare that to the % of the unvaccinated.

IACrenter mentioned both of these in their own personal experience.

You keep using speculation as your evidence... but not actual statistical data.

Just because areas are experiencing surges does not necessarily mean the vaccine is not effective... it could mean most of these people are unvaccinated (over 80% by most numbers), it could mean omicron is more transmissable (shown to be true).

Just remember, it's because not enough people are getting vaxxed as to why these variants emerge which will require additional boosters or reformulated vaccines. That's why orgs/govs still recommend masking because if people are not going to vax... that's the next step in reducing spread along with social distancing.

These are all common sense... not sure why you keep pushing on the other side of it.

And again, I'm not left... I'm actually more conservative than most here when it comes to government control/taxes/mandates.

I just listen to the science... that's not political.

Yes I looked at the statistics. But again there is difference between hospitalization with COVID and because of COVID

Also statistics show young and healthy people have low risk. Why forcing they to be jabbed? To protect the vulnerable? How are you going to look at parents in their eyes who lost their kids to vaccine and say it is rare and their sacrifice is needed for the overall benefits of humanity?

There is no science saying variants are created by the unvaccinated. You just need a scape goat. You can claim the other way that variants originated from the vaccinated. Natural immunity is more broad but vaccine acquired immunity is more selective. It actually makes some sense the more selective immunity creates and spreads the variants (i.e. with broad protection it takes more mutation to escape and spread)

irvinehomeowner said:
@akula:

Have you even looked at statistics?

What percentage of the vaccinated have had any of the serious side effects or died? Compare that to Covid long term complications and death.

What percentage of the people in the hospital/ICU are vaccinated? Compare that to the % of the unvaccinated.

IACrenter mentioned both of these in their own personal experience.

You keep using speculation as your evidence... but not actual statistical data.

Just because areas are experiencing surges does not necessarily mean the vaccine is not effective... it could mean most of these people are unvaccinated (over 80% by most numbers), it could mean omicron is more transmissable (shown to be true).

Just remember, it's because not enough people are getting vaxxed as to why these variants emerge which will require additional boosters or reformulated vaccines. That's why orgs/govs still recommend masking because if people are not going to vax... that's the next step in reducing spread along with social distancing.

These are all common sense... not sure why you keep pushing on the other side of it.

And again, I'm not left... I'm actually more conservative than most here when it comes to government control/taxes/mandates.

I just listen to the science... that's not political.

I've upped my mask game... started using 5-layer KN95 over the 3-layer surgical masks.

A dumb relative of mine uses see through mesh masks just so they can go into stores/locations that require masks... must not be blood related... or a genetic variant.

irvinehomeowner said:
I've upped my mask game... started using 5-layer KN95 over the 3-layer surgical masks.

A dumb relative of mine uses see through mesh masks just so they can go into stores/locations that require masks... must not be blood related... or a genetic variant.

So when you take that off your face, you know your hands will have on them whatever was on the mask. Maybe make sure to get your hands completely clean, open the door to your house with the side of your hand and then kick it open the rest of the way with your foot. Immediately wash your hands again. Don't touch your hair or clothes cuz they might be contaminated. Wait.......... strip down in the garage before you come in the house.

Even then u might still get it but not to worry cuz your vaxxed so you might not even know and basically only the unvaxxed are in danger anyway.

Ready2Downsize said:
irvinehomeowner said:

So when you take that off your face, you know your hands will have on them whatever was on the mask. Maybe make sure to get your hands completely clean, open the door to your house with the side of your hand and then kick it open the rest of the way with your foot. Immediately wash your hands again. Don't touch your hair or clothes cuz they might be contaminated. Wait.......... strip down in the garage before you come in the house.

Even then u might still get it but not to worry cuz your vaxxed so you might not even know and basically only the unvaxxed are in danger anyway.

You forgot to do the anal bleaching.

On a serious note, I upped my game to KN95 that we have.  I reuse it for a limited amount and tend to leave it in the car in the sun when not in use. 

I primarily focus on not touching my nose, mouth and eyes when out and using the mask to limit exposure to airborne when indoors to mitigate viral load through time or mask.

Of the large number of acquaintances with positive tests, all but one are going grrrrrrrrrr about their infection vector because someone in their opinion was being a dumb*ss.  The one who isn?t is like how. 

Back