Marin 2x Eastwood with full driveway Reservation for sale

mltomato

Hi folks,

I am planning to sell and transfer my reservation of this Marin 2x new construction. It is a very rare model, there are hundreds people on the list waiting for it. There are only few of them in the entire community. I have been waiting for almost a year.

It is a 2300 detached house with full driveway in a about 4000 sqft corner lot. This floor plan features an open floor plan downstairs along with a downstairs bedroom and full bath. The contract price of the house is little over $1.1m. Similar sized SFHs in eastwood are starting at about $1.3M now.

Here are the links of description and floor plan,https://www.villagesofirvine.com/villages-neighborhoods/eastwood-village/marin/residence-2x/

The house will be built and ready to move in Apr 2018.

Please PM me for more details if you are interested.

John said:
Is that even allowed by the builder?

He's probably trying to flip the home for a profit without using an agent...trying to do what people are doing with the new Porsche GT3.  haha

Not really trying to flip, I was planning to buy the house as primary myself but now consider move on with a bigger new construction. It could be a gain for both me and new buyer, builder is raising at least $5k every phase now.

mltomato said:
Not really trying to flip, I was planning to buy the house as primary myself but now consider move on with a bigger new construction. It could be a gain for both me and new buyer, builder is raising at least $5k every phase now.

So how much are you trying to sell the home for over what you paid for it?  Are you not going to do any updates to it?  You'll still have closing costs to deal with if you do find a buyer. 

Burn That Belly said:
I?m completely confused.

Are you selling a reservation spot so that you relinquish your Purchase Agreement with IP?  (And if so does IP even allow this??)

Or are you selling the house after you close escrow thereby, it becomes a regular sale from owner-to-owner?

No way iPac allows his to sell his reservation spot...he'd lose his deposit and they'd sell it on a first-come, first-serve basis.  He's trying to sell it after he closes on it with a premium to what he paid for it after he specs the house....similar to what is going on with Porsche GT3s right now....they are called FLIPPERS.  Good luck with that. 

mltomato said:

If that's the case then it sounds like you are stuck because if you try to let the house go, iPac will keep your deposit.  I'll do you a favor, I'll buy it from you for your purchase less 1/2 of your deposit.  How's that sound?

lol, I can always just buy this one if I don't sell the spot. There are like 70k-80k minimum equity in this spot already in current market. Plus even you are willing to wait for months on priority list, there is no more spots like this in marin you can get with a drive way anymore

USCTrojanCPA said:
mltomato said:

If that's the case then it sounds like you are stuck because if you try to let the house go, iPac will keep your deposit.  I'll do you a favor, I'll buy it from you for your purchase less 1/2 of your deposit.  How's that sound?

You're already in contract, too many legal issues in simply "transferring" the agreement to others. The seller (TIC) will even refuse to do this - you can ask the sales representative, I believe you will get the same answer.

mltomato said:
I am trying to sell this unique spot, we can transfer the purchase agreement to the new buyer's name.

That is true, I am trying to figure out the possibility and if someone is really interested. I know for sure, they allow to add names on the contract.

felixcat said:
You're already in contract, too many legal issues in simply "transferring" the agreement to others. The seller (TIC) will even refuse to do this - you can ask the sales representative, I believe you will get the same answer.

mltomato said:
I am trying to sell this unique spot, we can transfer the purchase agreement to the new buyer's name.

mltomato said:
lol, I can always just buy this one if I don't sell the spot. There are like 70k-80k minimum equity in this spot already in current market. Plus even you are willing to wait for months on priority list, there is no more spots like this in marin you can get with a drive way anymore

USCTrojanCPA said:
mltomato said:

Your $70k-$80k equity will be wiped out agent commission, carry cost, and closing costs.  Good luck on your endeavor. 

That is why I am looking for someone who interested to buy this one to live. They would save money and their waiting time.

USCTrojanCPA said:
mltomato said:

USCTrojanCPA said:
mltomato said:

Your $70k-$80k equity will be wiped out agent commission, carry cost, and closing costs.  Good luck on your endeavor.

Back