Marijuana legal in California in 2010???

[quote author="USCTrojanCPA"]
[quote author="StuffIt"]

Shouldn't this be in the entertainment section?[/quote]
Oh great, now all the homes with larger lots will have a higher premium. <!-- s:p -->:p<!-- s:p -->[/quote]

California is a funny state. You guys have a rambo movie star as your governor and now you can buy weed at your local super market <!-- s:cool: -->:cool:<!-- s:cool: -->. It is sort like watching a zoo from 1700 miles away.

Atleast no one will be growing weed in the New Woodbury Collection because there is no yard to grow them on.

[quote author="Panda "]
[quote author="USCTrojanCPA"]
Oh great, now all the homes with larger lots will have a higher premium. <!-- s:p -->:p<!-- s:p -->[/quote]

California is a funny state. You guys have a rambo movie star as your governor and now you can buy weed at your local super market <!-- s:cool: -->:cool:<!-- s:cool: -->. It is sort like watching a zoo from 1700 miles away.

Atleast no one will be growing weed in the New Woodbury Collection because there is no yard to grow them on. [/quote]

All of the underground growers within cities are growing them indoors with hydroponics and special lighting. You can control the environment better indoors. Maybe some of the FCBrs are actually drug growers and that's why they pay in cash.

[quote author="jvna"]
[quote author="Panda "]

Atleast no one will be growing weed in the New Woodbury Collection because there is no yard to grow them on. [/quote]

All of the underground growers within cities are growing them indoors with hydroponics and special lighting. You can control the environment better indoors. Maybe some of the FCBrs are actually drug growers and that's why they pay in cash.[/quote]

i doubt it, bad feng shui to be growing weeds indoors. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I'm all for legalizing it. The state could use the tax revenues and resources to fight it can be re-directed at more important things. My opinion is that tabacco is much more adictive than marijuana.

There is a big movement to legalize marijuana. And I have to say that I would agree. From a logical and legal standpoint, no matter your moral values, there is just no reason for it to be illegal when tobacco and alcohol are legal. It's a giant contradiction.

The argument that "it's damaging to your body" is a terrible one. If that were the sole reason to make something illegal, then 90% of restaurants would be branded as criminal, especially the fast food types.

[quote author="diulei"]

The argument that "it's damaging to your body" is a terrible one. If that were the sole reason to make something illegal, then 90% of restaurants would be branded as criminal, especially the fast food types.[/quote]

That's funny

Back