Marigold - Plan 2 or Plan3 ???

Minionbibi

I need your feedbacks on Marigold, i like the floor plan on plan 3 but the outside appealing is not as nice as plan 2 b/c plan 2 is located in the front, that's what i like ..but the floor plan in plan 2 is not appealing, doesn't have a nice flow.  As such, having a challenge to decide which one...so need your extra feedbacks  ;)

Thanks much in advance!

Minionbibi said:
I need your feedbacks on Marigold, i like the floor plan on plan 3 but the outside appealing is not as nice as plan 2 b/c plan 2 is located in the front, that's what i like ..but the floor plan in plan 2 is not appealing, doesn't have a nice flow.  As such, having a challenge to decide which one...so need your extra feedbacks  ;)

Thanks much in advance!

I was in the same boat as you.  Debating between a plan 2 and plan 3.  We spent forever debating between the two.  But when we sat down and asked for plan 2, it was already sold.  So we took the plan 3.  Absolutely love being on the inside of a 4 house motor court.  We know who is pulling up to our house before they even arrive at the door step.

With small kids, it's nice to know they have to run a bit to get to the street ...  So we can stop them before they get far.  But ultimately it's up to you.  Our decision was made for us by the sales office.

Back