Marigold at Cypress Village

ukuoy said:
Geez. What did i do??? Backed out the car when the garage door is not fully lifted. Bannnnggg!
One of the beams bended and i can see light coming through the door.
Will Irvine pacific repair the garage door for free?
Nope... that's for you (to quote Zohan).

ukuoy said:
Geez. What did i do??? Backed out the car when the garage door is not fully lifted. Bannnnggg!

Sorry to hear that.  What about the car, any damage to the car?

Not sure what IP will do in this case but your car hit the garage door not because you back out too soon but its because the garage door failed to fully lifted right? ;)

ukuoy said:

why dont you burn the house down and collect insurance money?

lnc said:
ukuoy said:

Not sure what IP will do in this case but your car hit the garage door not because you back out too soon but its because the garage door failed to fully lifted right? ;)

The car is alright, or maybe not. I have not inspected the car closely yet. I am going to make a service appointment with IP

qwerty said:
ukuoy said:

why dont you burn the house down and collect insurance money?
It will end up burning my neighbors as well and i may not need that much money in prison :(

ukuoy said:
lnc said:
ukuoy said:

The car is alright, or maybe not. I have not inspected the car closely yet. I am going to make a service appointment with IP

#3carGarage

If I can't get one in Cali, I'll buy one out of state  :eek:

So looking at the videos on the Marigold website, the microwave is a standalone appliance placed in the pantry. I assume that's just an extra microwave, right? Can someone living at Marigold please confirm that one of the built-in appliances is a microwave? If the microwave is indeed a standalone appliance that goes in the pantry, does the standard, non-upgraded pantry have a suitable place to put your microwave?

It's a stand alone microwave. The only built ins are the dish washer, oven (not a microwave) and range.

The Non-Upgraded Pantry does have 2 sets of plugs to plug in your microwave on one of the shelves but we didn't feel comfortable microwaving inside of our pantry so it's on our counter.

I am about to make an appointment with IP of one year after escrow close inspection and repair. Has any of you done this. What's the typical parts that need to be repaired. For me i find some lights do not work.

ukuoy said:
I am about to make an appointment with IP of one year after escrow close inspection and repair. Has any of you done this. What's the typical parts that need to be repaired. For me i find some lights do not work.

Not Marigold but one of the other IP home in CV and I just had this done.  I don't have any issue with any electrical stuff and it's mostly cosmetic stuff like patch up paint, stucco and grouts/caulking in the bathrooms.

My house fare pretty well but some of my neighbor have the front door repainted, patch up numerous fissure on the exterior stucco and repaint some of interior walls. 

IP's service guy and subcontractors are all excellent.  One of my neighbor is a major PITA but he's pretty satisfy with what they have done for him. 

Inspect the house through out and look for any fissure or crack in the exterior wall.  Look for fissures in the grout and caulking especially between the counter top and back splash.  Due to settling, this is the area most likely to occur.  Check you front door paint, make sure no paint peeling due to weathering.  Also if you have one of those crank open casement windows, inspect all of them and make sure they are working properly, I had one that's been repair twice already. 

Hi everyone! First-timer here. I'm about to pull the trigger on a plan 2 Marigold property and I would appreciate anyone's thoughts and opinions on Cypress Village are. I'm fairly familiar with the general outside area as I currently own a home in Quail Hill (lowest tier) and I appreciate any feedback!

I think the biggest sell is low HOA for pretty respectable amenities, and walking distance to both an elementary school and middle school.  There is suppose to be a new commercial strip mall at Traduco and Sand Canyon but no word on what yet. 

Does anybody know what that waste trailer(or whatever looks like a truck trailer) is for on Scented Violet. It's been there for a while and i almost hit it with my car one night.

ukuoy said:
Does anybody know what that waste trailer(or whatever looks like a truck trailer) is for on Scented Violet. It's been there for a while and i almost hit it with my car one night.

Who's to blame the driver or the trailer? (Jk)

Back