Manny vs Floyd

They need good fighters in the heavyweight division, I can't name one good heavyweight right now.

irvinehomeowner said:
This is why I prefer UFC/MMA over boxing.

So boring.

Agreed but ufc has lost all of its big ticket fighters. Gsp. Silva. Jones. Lesnar.

jmoney74 said:
irvinehomeowner said:

So boring.

Agreed but ufc has lost all of its big ticket fighters. Gsp. Silva. Jones. Lesnar.

In the individual sports u need to have the big names/personalities to root for/against.

jmoney74 said:
irvinehomeowner said:

So boring.

UFC is pretty good about being transitional now.

They have up and coming names that are making waves (McGregor, Cormier now that Jones is suspended). Their heavyweight champ, qwerCain Velasquez, has a big following and Rhonda Rousey seems unbeatable.

I can name more but I doubt you can name that many in boxing.

The fight was very boring, but a typical Mayweather fight.  That being said, my money (bet) was on Mayweather so I was a happy camper with the result.  >:D

Kind of off topic but I wonder when Lennox Lewis lost his accent. Kind of funny to hear him speak the other night. I did a double-take. It used to be thicker. Maybe he's been seeing a dialogue coach for his hosting gigs in the U.S., who knows.

USCTrojanCPA said:
The fight was very boring, but a typical Mayweather fight.  That being said, my money (bet) was on Mayweather so I was a happy camper with the result.  >:D

This will probably go down as the worst big/prime time fight ever.

ps9 said:
Best part of the fight is seeing Jimmy Kimmel in the tunnel.  Huh?

Tshirt was awesome.  Pacman eating up little Floyd heads.

The interesting thing about that is there are claims that Mayweather knew about the injury and that he was targeting his shoulder with punches and holds.

#OlynykStyle

I wonder if that suit will get any traction.

It's sports... there are no guarantees for betting or paying to watch.

People would be suing the Spurs for starting that trend of sitting star players.

I have it on DVR, don't really want to watch it over again, maybe to see if mayweather was punching pacquiao's should intentionally..

ps9 said:
I have it on DVR, don't really want to watch it over again, maybe to see if mayweather was punching pacquiao's should intentionally..

i am surprise you can still watch it TODAY.  what TV provider do you have?

UVERSE, why?  Does DTV take away what you rightfully paid for (a disappointing fight)?  Speaking of DTV, when are we gonna merge?

Back