Looking for realtor to rebate commision on new home purchase

ocbuyer

Please Pm me if you have a real estate license, are willing to register as my agent in a new home community in IRV and can rebate me most of the commission (happy to pay you 2K for your help)
Thanks

ocbuyer said:
Please Pm me if you have a real estate license, are willing to register as my agent in a new home community in IRV and can rebate me most of the commission (happy to pay you 2K for your help)
Thanks

A realtor told me his office and company takes a good chunk of money and he only gets about half of the referral money which he needs to pay tax on. is that so? if so how would someone accept 2k from you ? that wouldnt even cover their tax?

Some broker's take a larger cut while some are flat fee. We've discussed a number of times, but to repeat, in general agents are able to pay tax on their post-rebate income.

best_potsticker_in_town said:
Some broker's take a larger cut while some are flat fee. We've discussed a number of times, but to repeat, in general agents are able to pay tax on their post-rebate income.

That is correct.  My broker doesn't take a large cut, but he does deduct $995 and up from my commission (depending on the price of the home) so I can't really rebate everything but $2k.

Back