Looking for a contractor

Lamfeihong

We like  to build a 700 sq feet casita in back yard in orchard hills. Any recommendation appreciated  for contractor for turn key solution

Here are a list of landscapers that have seen around my neighborhood.  California Landscape, Landmark, Artech Construction, Beautiful Farm?, OC West, Scancelli, there are a lot of landscaping companies please do your homework and get multiple bids.

I think OP is looking more for construction contractor... not landscaper.

I have zero recs... anyone I have called were high pressure and gave me bad vibes.

I have a guy who is not cheap, but his work is really good, he's thorough, and very responsive.  Can PM you the info if needed. 

Lamfeihong said:
Thank you but yes we are looking for a actual construction contractors, not landscaping contacts.
Sorry for piggybacking on this post.  If anyone have recommendations for a landscape/handyman that would take on a small job please let me know.  I am looking to add fountains, lighting, and other minor improvements in the backyard.  I am also interested in a built-in cabinet inside the house.  If the same person can do all of it that would be awesome.

Normally HOA would have an approved/recommended list of architect and contractors, I would get that first. Have you already gotten HOA approval?

Back