Locking threads

WasToldToChangeMyName said:
SoCal said:
Awww. Bones, what he is saying there is that he missed you. For some reason, Iho likes abusive females (except Test.)

I know. IHO likes having female contributors to forum so it's not just one big sausage fest but he can't stop pissing them off. At the current moment, zerolot is prob his fave. Just waiting for them to go at it one of these days

Test is female? 

Thanks IHO for asking.  We are very happy with non-Irvine living.  The schools are nice and the neighbors are very friendly.
I hike up the hills in our neighborhood everyday and get quite a workout out of it.  You know I prefer hills than flatland like Irvine has. 
I enjoyed every bit of it!  :) Oh I think I saw you posted a new house purchase thread not long ago? Congratulation on your new home!
Not have too much time to read articles here but pls share with me sometimes about how you enjoy your new neighborhood!

irvinehomeowner said:
The rumors may or may not be true.

Gotta' keep the guessers guessin'.

Wait, what?! You said you were going to let us / me know here.  :-\

Is this why you avoided my question?

Iho, after all these years, you're not really going to uproot your kids, are you. Kids need roots by this age. I think you should stay put in your area, whether or not that means putting the kibosh on the "home search". Be happy with what you have. Before long, they'll be grown anyway.

SoCal said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Yeah but you said this:
SoCal said:
The only reason I am asking is because I wanted to stay on the forum until you make your "Bought a House" post.
After thinking about it, if I give you closure, you might not stay on TI. So I have to keep the members... uh... memberin'.
'Xactly!
Iho, after all these years, you're not really going to uproot your kids, are you. Kids need roots by this age. I think you should stay put in your area, whether or not that means putting the kibosh on the "home search". Be happy with what you have. Before long, they'll be grown anyway.
Kids will adjust. But I won't subject them to something drastic like Johns Creek. :)

Hi SoCal,

I am actually not far away from you.  Haha don't be surprised that I know which city you live as I have been a casual faithful reader here.  Our street has views of Saddleback Mountain, let's just say that.  I guess ppl like guessing game here?!  ;D

meatball said:
Hi SoCal,

I am actually not far away from you.  Haha don't be surprised that I know which city you live as I have been a casual faithful reader here.  Our street has views of Saddleback Mountain, let's just say that.  I guess ppl like guessing game here?!  ;D

Ah, ok, I thought so! I saw "SVUSD" and "up in the hills" so my first thought was Foothill Ranch. Meatball, if our kids are going to school together, come say hi if you see me. I am there volunteering a lot, although I will be cutting back this year to give myself a break. (Yeah, right. I claim that every year. Famous last words!)

irvinehomeowner said:
SoCal said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Yeah but you said this:
SoCal said:
The only reason I am asking is because I wanted to stay on the forum until you make your "Bought a House" post.
After thinking about it, if I give you closure, you might not stay on TI. So I have to keep the members... uh... memberin'.
'Xactly!
Kids will adjust. But I won't subject them to something drastic like Johns Creek. :)

Ah-ha!!! So you WOULD miss me after all. I knew it! Well, I can hardly blame you.  8)

Still, though, it's a bit hard to imagine going 6+ years without a happy ending. Is there anything I can say that would persuade you? Let's negotiate. I'll take the first step by offering to stop watching you while you sleep...

SoCal,

Unfortunately our city is not Foothill Ranch.  Although we went there for restaurants a lot.  I like the California fish grill place and Inka Mama!!!

Back