Locking threads

Homer_Simpson said:
Coleman, you've met me.  I'm not that mean in person right?

You are mean.  Balling me and my friends up making us feel like the sucky basketball players we are.  ;D

Then, you never came back to let us get our rematch.

Coleman said:
Homer_Simpson said:

You are mean.  Balling me and my friends up making us feel like the sucky basketball players we are.  ;D

+1, Liked, Followed, Pinned, Friended and whatever else I can throw at this to agree with it.

Coleman said:
Homer_Simpson said:

Your friend was mean to me.  He kept fouling me and saying it wasn't a foul... then he would go on the other end and call fouls out of no where LOL.. I'm a PG and I'm guarding your center WTF.. lol..

You still ball Coleman??

Homer_Simpson said:
Coleman said:
Homer_Simpson said:

Your friend was mean to me.  He kept fouling me and saying it wasn't a foul... then he would go on the other end and call fouls out of no where LOL.. I'm a PG and I'm guarding your center WTF.. lol..

You still ball Coleman??

Yup... shoot for every week... changed courts though

I can't remember who was guarding you.  There was one stretch of time that this guy would come and play and call all of these horrendous fouls out of no where. 

I typically don't call fouls against me because I know I probably foul a lot.  Then again I don't really ever have the ball.  I need to take basketball lessons.  I should start a thread asking for basketball lessons. 

Too bad the two threads are locked.  I'd like to know your thoughts (IHS may have more insights) on sending kids to a magnet school (like Troy) or just stay with the home district high school.  But I guess this would not be an issue for Irvine parents because they firmly believe that Irvine has the best schools.  :)

I noticed TI members get wired up when it comes to:
Education, backyard landscape, Mello Roos, HOA fees, building upgrades

hmmm...shall I swear that I am really a newbie? 8)
I am really here for getting more information as I will face the decision very soon.

WasToldToChangeMyName said:
meatball said:
I am really here for getting more information as I will face the decision very soon.

On this site swearing is no good. You need to upload a pic of yourself, your college acceptance letters with a post it attached, your home Reno pics, a copy of your mello roos bill and a Friday pet peeve before we believe you are real.

WasToldToChangeMyName said:
meatball said:

On this site swearing is no good. You need to upload a pic of yourself, your college acceptance letters, your home Reno pics, a copy of your mello roos bill and a Friday pet peeve before we believe you are real.

Pretty funny because it's true. :D I did a mental check while reading. I'm 3 for 6 on that list.

meatball said:

Same meatball that used to be on IHB?
Either way, welcome!!

Back