List of the 600 Starbucks stores closing

Trooper_IHB

Two in Mission Viejo, two in Tustin....TEN in San Diego....none in Irvine.

<a href="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/07/18/starbucks-closure-list-al_n_113646.html">The Hit List</a>

I am just amazed that people go to starbucks at the rate they go (or went, depending on where you live)

The only times I ever get starbucks is when I have a giftcard. Even then I am still stingy on when I will use my gift card. It seems like people go to starbucks when they are bored to get a nice 4 dollar iced coffee.

The drinks are good I will give them that..

I think it would be funny to hear how many times people in their SUV complain about gas prices as they wait in line to purchase their daily 4 dollar cup of joe

[quote author="gwailo168" date=1216514419]I am just amazed that people go to starbucks at the rate they go (or went, depending on where you live)

The only times I ever get starbucks is when I have a giftcard. Even then I am still stingy on when I will use my gift card.

</blockquote>
Me too - I've only paid for a Starbucks product from a gift card. Usually it was from a survey that I completed from The Irvine Company (thanks TIC!) I would rather go thirsty than pay those prices.

I don't frequent Starbucks very often. In fact, I only go to about four total statewide.

But I use this one 80% of the time:

6450 CASTAIC & LAKE HUGES 31818 CASTAIC RD CASTAIC CA

Figures. I use it because there is no line and the bathroom is clean. I guess I know why now.

That's a bummer No_Vas. :shut:

I wonder how they came up with the hit list...was it purely financial/profit driven? Scaling back to try and re-invent itself ? Hmmm.

Back