List of Contractors and Vendors

Does it make sense to put these 3 recommended handyman in talkirvine anymore?
I called all of them and none of them will serve in Irvine area anymore  ::)

Handyman:                        Tim (530)320-5508

Gary Baca (949) 350-5880

John Linder (949) 697-7125 

Roger said:
Does it make sense to put these 3 recommended handyman in talkirvine anymore?
I called all of them and none of them will serve in Irvine area anymore  ::)

Handyman:                        Tim (530)320-5508

Gary Baca (949) 350-5880

John Linder (949) 697-7125 

Thanks for letting us know that they are no longer do Irvine.  I'll remove them from the list.

Roger said:
My next question: any recommendation on handyman serves in Irvine ;D

What is it that you looking for to get done? Handy man is a wide range of jobs. If you need certain items complete you can post it. Or you can hit Angielist or HomeAdvisor and start there.

Seriously everyone here knows how to fix faucet leak by themselves and don't have anyone in mind fro small job like this?  I did check homeadviser and angie's list but the ones have good reviews either have bad reviews when cross check from yelp or do not response at all when we leave them messages.  This is getting frustrated.. :mad:

Anyone have any recommendations for vendors that do grout sealing? I saw Groutzilla in another thread but the yelp reviews aren't so good. I just need bathrooms and kitchen backsplash done. Rather not do it myself, ain't got time for that diy right now. Also, any idea what I reasonable quote would be? Thanks!

brutepunk said:
what is the going rate of labor for harwood, laminate and tile flooring, and any contacts for the same

It's around $3-$4/s.f. for a ballpark figure but there's some variables that can affect the installation cost. 

For hardwood, the quote can includes or excludes the new baseboard or the 1/4 round trim. Also for some more expensive hardwood with higher profit margin, the vendor can charge less for the installation. 

For tiles, installation of the natural stone tile or rectified porcelain tiles with a thinner 1/16" width grout line are going to cost more than the regular non-rectified porcelain tile's 1/8" gout line.  Also for floor tiles at 2nd floor, a cement board is needed, which will added up the cost. 

Has anyone ACTUALLY used Connected Heating and Air Conditioning service before?  Tried to search their customers' feedback here but can't find any.  Not completely trusting their yelp reviews since they are ad sponsor.

For stone work, try Patios by B&B.  Jeff Goldman, (888) 502-2616.  Highly reputable and doesn't cut corners.  Everything done to code.  He did my back yard about 4 years ago and everything is still beautiful as day 1.  It's important that your brick is sloped properly to prevent water from building up.
They don't use subs and there is always a supervisor at the job site.  After the job is done, everything is cleaned up.  True professional.  If you are looking for the cheapest, it is not Patios by B&B.  They stand by their work and have been doing business in Irvine for many years.

If you need a Dryer Vent Cleaning, use Nuflo Dryer Vent Cleaning at 714-231-4326.  Had service from Chris for my dryer and it was fantastic.  So happy that I used them.  Cost is around $130.

Just to Mention, we just joined in and would like to be considered part of Irvine, and this community. Ask us any questions, or get a free estimate.

Our website has tons of information available to you via our web pages, and blog.
https://www.innercityskylineinc.com/general-contractor-irvine

We provide local home improvement and general contracting, fully licensed and insured. Been in the industry for over 30 years now, serving mostly Orange County.

Has anyone put epoxy into a 2 car garage? What's rough cost we should be expecting? Builder cost is $2280 which seems high, of course.

Cares said:
Has anyone put epoxy into a 2 car garage? What's rough cost we should be expecting? Builder cost is $2280 which seems high, of course.

About $1,800 give or take $200 on either side depending on vendor.

Cares said:
My brother did it several years ago for $1500. The cost will go up if you have pre-existing coat to remove or if you want to do stem walls too.

Does anyone have a recommendation on custom glass work?  I have some openings in a wall that I want to have glass put in.

Back